Current Affairs 24 July 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 24 July 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 24, 2019
- Who will head the panel of working out the disinvestment of Air India?
- According to Survey by Razorpay,which city has topped the list of “most digitised cities” accounting for highest card payments?
- Recently Which train completed successfull trial run from NewDelhi to Katra route?
D)Vande Bharat Express
- Recently the government has extended the date for filling ITR for 2019-20 to which date?
- Who has become the Israel longest serving Prime Minister?
- Recently Which Payments bank has decided to shut down its operations?
A)Fino Payments Bank
B)Airtel Payments Bank
C)Paytm Payments Bank
D)Aditya Birla Payments Bank
- At How much percent India will grow for the fiscal year 2019-20 according to International Monetary Fund?
- Recently RBI launched which campaign to evolve better economic environment?
- Who has been appointed Chairperson of the International Cricket Council’s (ICC) Financial and Commercial Affairs Committee?
- Who has been appointed as new chief of National Productivity Council?
- Who has been appointed the Private Secretary (PS) to Prime Minister Narendra Modi in Level-14?
A)Sanjeev Kumar Singla
- Who has been appointed as new PM of United Kingdom?
- Recently Ramesh Haradinaj resigned from Prime Minister post.He was the former PM of which country?
- Recently David Hedison passes away.He was related to which field?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the capital of Kosavo?
- Where is the HQ of Inland Waterways Authority of India?
- What is the capital of Israel?