Current Affairs 24 July 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 23 July 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 23, 2021
- When is National Broadcasting Day celebrated in the country?
A) July 19
B) July 23
C) July 28
D) July 16
- What is the theme of World Brain Day 2021?
A) Stroke is a brain attack – prevent it and treat it
B) Migraine: The Painful Truth
C) Stop Multiple Sclerosis
D) Move Together to End Parkinson’s Disease
- Gira Sarabhai, co-founder of which institute passed away in July 2021?
A) National Institute of Design, Kurukshetra
B) National Institute of Design, Jorhat
C) National Institute of Design, Bangalore
D) National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad
- Which institute ranked 23rd among top 50 Rising Institutions in Nature Index 2021 Materials Science tables?
A) Homi Bhabha National Institute
B) The Institute of Mathematical Sciences
C) Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research
D) Indian Institute of Science Education and Research
- Who is the author of the book titled ‘Palleku Pattabhishekam’?
A) Yalamanchili Sivaji
B) Pawan Karan
C) J. S. Rajput
D) Manzar Bhopali
- Who is the author of the book titled ‘Bank with a Soul: Equitas’?
A) Salman Sultan
B) BS Mangalwadi
C) C K Garyali
D) Vishal Rehbar
- ‘The Stranger In The Mirror’ is the autobiography of whom which is co-written by Reeta Ramamurthy Gupta?
A) Art Malik
B) Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra
C) Kamlesh Pandey
D) Rensil D’Silva
- Who has been named as the AIFF men’s Footballer of the Year for 2020-21 session?
A) Ashique Kuruniyan
B) Suresh Singh Wangjam
C) Udanta Singh
D) Sandesh Jhingan
- Who won the gold medal in the 10-metre air pistol para women event at World shooting Para Sport Cup in Peru thereby setting the world record?
B) Aishwary Pratap Singh
C) Rubina Francis
D) Shreya Agarwal
- Which of the following was roped in as a sponsor for the Indian contingent at the Tokyo Olympic Games by the Indian Olympic Association?
A) Adani Group
B) Aditya Birla Group
C) Tata Group
D) Piramal Group
- U GRO Capital partnered with which bank for co-lending to the micro, small and medium enterprise (MSME) sector, loan disbursements being called ‘Pratham’?
A) Canara Bank
B) Union Bank of India
C) Punjab National Bank
D) Bank of Baroda
- Which of the following is planning to launch Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) in the near future?
A) Reserve bank of India
B) Finance Ministry
C) External Affairs Ministry
D) State Bank of India
- India scored how much percent in United Nation’s Economic and Social Commission for Asia Pacific, UNESCAP’s latest Global Survey on Digital and Sustainable Trade Facilitation?
- Where did the Indian Navy and the UK’s largest warship HMS Queen Elizabeth carried out a mega wargame featuring a range of complex drills?
A) Bay of Biscay
B) Mediterranean Sea
C) Bay of Bengal
D) Pacific Ocean
- Union Cabinet approved Production-linked Incentive (PLI) Scheme for Specialty Steel with incentives of how much amount?
A) Rs. 4,881 crore
B) Rs. 5,092 crore
C) Rs. 6,465 crore
D) Rs. 6,322 crore
- How much amount has been approved by the central government for the Central University of Ladakh going to be established in Khaltsi in Leh?
A) Rs 750 cr
B) Rs 650 cr
C) Rs 500 cr
D) Rs 800 cr
- Where did the cabinet approved the establishment of an integrated multi-purpose infrastructure development corporation with authorised share capital of Rs 25 crore?
- Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority, APEDA collaborated with which of the following state/UT to boost unique agricultural produce which would increase farmers’ income in the region?
A) Himachal Pradesh
D) Jammu and Kashmir
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of All India Football Federation situated?
- Where is the HQ of U GRO Capital located?
- Where is the HQ of Indian Olympic Association situated?
A) New Delhi
- Where is the HQ of United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific situated?
A) Beijing, China
B) Jakarta, Indonesia
C) Bangkok, Thailand
D) Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Where is Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research situated?