Current Affairs 24 June 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 23 June 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 23, 2018
- Which among the following states has launched a solar power scheme for farmers named Suryashakti Kisan Yojana (SKY)?
D) Madhya Pradesh
- PM Modi has inaugurated YO1 Luxury Nature Cure Centre in which country on the occasion of International Yoga Day?
D) United States
- Nepal has recently signed an MoU with which country to develop cross border railway line to connect Tibetan town of Kerung with Kathmandu?
- Name the newly appointed President of International Castor Oil Association (ICOA).
A) Joseph Stiglitz
B) Abhay V. Udeshi
C) Marjorie Klayman
D) Kaushik Basu
- Kim Jong-pil who passed away few days back was the former Prime Minister of which country?
D) South Korea
- Mohanpura irrigation project has been inaugurated in which state by PM Modi recently?
A) Uttar Pradesh
C) Madhya Pradesh
- Who among the following has been conferred with the Order of France, Knight of the Order of Arts and Letters, for significant contribution to the enrichment of the French cultural inheritance?
A) Nargis Fakhri
B) Kalki Koechlin
C) Amy Jackson
D) Jacqueline Fernandez
- The 19th All India Conference of Directors of Finger Print Bureaux was held in which city?
B) New Delhi
- Which among the given ministries has won the SKOCH Award 2018 for Best Performing Social Sector Ministry’?
A) Ministry of Railways
B) Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
C) Ministry of Women and Child Development
D) Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
- B Sujatha Devi passed away recently at 72. She was a veteran __________
D) TV Anchor
- Which state has imposed a complete ban on single-use plastic items with effect from June 23 to fight pollution?
- Who among the given has been conferred with the Chief Minister of the Year’ award at the 52nd Skoch Summit?
A) Vasundhara Raje
B) Yogi Adityanath
C) Vijay Rupani
D) Devendra Fadnavis
- The OPEC member nations have agreed to increase the production limit of crude oil by __________ million barrels per day from July 2018.
- Karman Kaur Thandi is associated with which sports?
- Which among the given financial service provider has tied up with Reliance Mutual Fund to announce a mutual fund scheme for low-income households?
B) Hero FinCorp
C) Bajaj Finance
- Who among the given is the only second Swami to soon have a wax replica depicted at the Madame Tussauds museum of London?
A) Swami Vachananand
B) Swami Bharat Bhushan
C) Swami Ramdev
D) Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- Which among the given Indian entity has been felicitated at the X International IT Forum at Khanty-Mansiysk, Russia for its active participation?
A) The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI)
B) National Association of Software and Services Companies (NASSCOM)
C) NITI Aayog
D) Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI)
- The three day Photo Exhibition on ‘Beti Bachao Beti Padhao campaign, Swachh Bharat Abhiyan and Khelo India Khelo’ was inaugurated in which city?
B) New Delhi
- Recently which United States based University has developed the world’s smallest computer measuring just 0.3 mm.
A) Stanford University
B) Harvard University
C) University of Michigan
D) University of California
- The International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO) has recently removed which country from its Significant Safety Concern (SSC) list?
D) Sri Lanka
Static GK Based On Current Affairs
- The International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) is headquartered at__________
A) Paris, France
B) Copenhagen, Denmark
C) The Hague, Netherlands
D) Montreal, Canada
- The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) was founded in which year?
- The National Small Industries Corporation Limited is located at__________
A) New Delhi
- Who is the current President of South Korea?
A) Lee Jin-sung
B) Kim Myeong-soo
C) Moon Jae-in
D) Lee Nak-yeon
- The International Tennis Federation (ITF) is based in___________
A) Vienna, Austria
B) Rome, Italy
C) Chicago, United States
D) London, United Kingdom