Current Affairs 24 March 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 23 March 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of March 23, 2018
- Who among the given has been conferred with the 2018 G.K. Reddy Memorial National Award for excellence in journalism?
A) Karan Thapar
B) Vikram Chandra
C) Ravish Kumar
D) Rajat Sharma
- When is the World Meteorological Day observed?
A) March 20
B) March 22
C) March 21
D) March 23
- Name the Indian Navy warship which has been decommissioned on March 22, 2018 after over 3 decades of service
A) INS Kirpan
B) INS Sujata
C) INS Ganga
D) INS Nipat
- Which among the following banks has recently launched an AI chatbot named Erica?
A) BNP Paribas
B) Bank of America
C) Deutsche Bank
D) Standard Chartered Bank
- Which among the following has become North India’s first city to install Automatic Speed Gun Cameras with digital displays for traffic management?
C) New Delhi
- Name the Indian airport which has won the Skytrax World Airport Awards for being the best regional airport in India and Central Asia
A) Indira Gandhi International Airport
B) Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport
C) Kempegowda International Airport
D) Rajiv Gandhi International Airport
- Who has been appointed as the new US National Security Adviser?
A) John Bolton
B) H.R. McMaster
C) Wilbur Ross
D) Jeff Sessions
- Which Indian state observed the martyrdom day of Shaheed-e-Azam Bhagat Singh, Shaheed Sukhdev and Shaheed Rajguru on 23rd March as ‘Youth Empowerment Day’?
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Which Indian city is set to host the maiden World Series of Boxing clash on March 24, 2018?
A) New Delhi
- The government of India has decided to declare the financial year 2018 as the National Year of ________
- What is the theme of the 2018 World Meteorological Day?
A) Weather-ready, climate-smart
B) Weather, climate and the air we breathe
C) Observing our planet for a better future
D) Preventing and mitigating natural disasters
- Recently the United States administration has launched a challenge at the World Trade Organization (WTO) against which country over intellectual property breaches?
- According to the 2018 economic impact report by World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC), India will become the third largest travel and tourism economy in terms of direct and total GDP by which year?
- Which Indian state has recently launched a multi-utility vehicle named Naipunya Ratham or World on Wheels?
A) Andhra Pradesh
B) Tamil Nadu
- With which among the given companies, ISRO has tied up for the production of Space Grade Lithium-Ion Cells?
A) Steel Authority of India Ltd (SAIL)
B) Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd (BHEL)
C) Larsen and Turbo (L&T)
D) Suzlon Energy
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- Who is the Director- General of World Trade Organisation (WTO)?
A) Christine Lagarde
B) Roberto Azevedo
C) Tedros Adhanom
D) Guy Ryder
- Name the CEO of the Bank of America?
A) Jean-Laurent Bonnafe
B) John Cryan
C) Brian T. Moynihan
D) Ross Maxwell McEwan
- What is the currency of Kazakhastan?
A) Kazakhstani Tenge
B) Kazakhstani Dinar
C) Kazakhstani Som
D) Kazakhstani New Manat
- Who is the CEO of the Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)?
A) Shashi Shanker
B) Gurdeep Singh
C) Prakash Kumar Singh
D) Atul Sobti
- The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) was established in which year?