Current Affairs 24 November 2017 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 23 November 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of November 23, 2017
- Who inaugurated the 5th Global Conference on Cyber Space organized in New Delhi?
A) Narendra Modi
B) Ravi Shankar Prasad
C) Ramnath Kovind
D) Sushma Swaraj
- According to a report recently released by OECD, India has slipped from a rating of ‘compliant’ to an overall rating of ________in terms of meeting international standards for exchange of tax information,
A) Partially Compliant
C) Largely Compliant
D) Provisionally Partially Compliant
- Which among the given Canadian banks has become the first to be included in the list of 30 global systemically important banks deemed too big to fail by the Financial Stability Board (FSB)?
A) Bank of Montreal (BMO)
B) Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD)
C) Royal Bank of Canada (RBC)
D) Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC)
- India has become the second largest fish producing country in the world with total fish production reaching about ______ million tonnes in 2016-17.
- Which bank has in collaboration with the Mumbai Police launched the campaign #MuhPeTaala to promote safe banking during the International Fraud Awareness week?
A) Yes Bank
B) ICICI Bank
C) HDFC Bank
D) Axis Bank
- The Indian Navy inducted it’s first-ever woman pilot on November 22, 2017. Name that female pilot.
A) Saarah Ahmed
B) Shubhangi Swaroop
C) Avani Chaturvedi
D) Bhavna Kanth
- Name the youngest Indian University to be ranked among the Top 10 Public and Top 10 Private Institutions in India by QS University Rankings: BRICS 2018 edition.
A) Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IITM)
B) Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bangalore
C) O.P. Jindal Global University (JGU)
D) Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IITB)
- The first ever North East Development Summit (NEDS) 2017 was held in which state?
- Which bank has launched a new scheme named Pattabhi Sitaramayya — Self Business Group (PS-SBG) for self-help groups (SHGs) to encourage entrepreneurship?
A) Andhra Bank
B) Canara Bank
C) Corporation bank
D) Vijaya Bank
- Three Indian female officers have been appointed in the Naval Armament Inspection (NAI) branch of the Indian Navy on November 22, 2017. Who is not among the three appointed?
A) Astha Segal
B) Roopa A
C) Sarita Deol
D) Sakthi Maya S
- Which Insurance company has launched Pro-fit platform to provide one-stop solution to all the health-record tracking needs of customers?
A) New India Assurance Company
B) Bajaj Allianz General Insurance
C) L&T General Insurance
D) ICICI Lombard General Insurance
- The International Seminar on Indian Space Programme: ‘Trends and Opportunities for Industry’ was organized in which city?
B) New Delhi
- Based on the report by Sheatwork-a knowledge hub for women entrepreneurs- which state is found to have the highest number of women entrepreneurs in India?
B) West Bengal
D) Tamil Nadu
- Who has been appointed as the new Director General (DG) of Doordarshan News?
A) Deepa Chandra
B) Ajaya Gupta
C) Supriya Sahu
D) Ira Joshi
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
15.The headquarter of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) is situated in which country?
A) New Delhi, India
B) Paris, France
C) Vienna, Austria
D) London, United Kingdom
- Who is the President of Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI)?
A) Desh Bandhu Gupta
B) Dilip Shanghvi
C) Pankaj Patel
D) Gautam Kapoor
- Where is the headquarter of the Financial Stability Board located?
A) Basel, Switzerland
B) Paris, France
C) New York, United States
D) Geneva, Switzerland
- Andhra bank has its headquarter in which city?
- O.P. Jindal Global University (JGU) is in which state?
C) Madhya Pradesh
D) Himachal Pradesh
- Which is the largest fish producing country in the World?