Current Affairs 24 November 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 23 November 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of November 23, 2019
- Which of the ministries released a short documentary film named ‘SHIKHAR SE PUKAR’?
- Where did Dr Jitendra Singh inaugurated ‘Destination North East’ Festival in November 2019?
- Which state government released a new Land Policy 2019 prepared by Revenue and Disaster Management Department after 30 years ?
- Which state achieved the highest road length in the country this year so far under Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana (PMGSY)?
C) Jammu and Kashmir
- Which state launched YSR Matsyakara Bharosa, a welfare scheme for fishermen, on the occasion of World Fisheries Day?
- Where will the first-ever counter-terrorism (CT) exercise for the Quad countries which include the United States (US), India, Australia, and Japan held?
- Which city hosted the 4-day Aalmi Tablighi Ijtima, world’s biggest Islamic Congregation?
- Where did the three-day Global Bio-India Summit 2019 held?
- Where did Union Minister Nitin Gadkari inaugurated the 11th edition of Agro Vision-2019?
- According to the first ever Prosperity & Inclusion City Seal and Awards (PICSA) Index released in November 2019, which Indian city emerged as the India’s highest ranked city?
- Which dictionary has named “climate emergency” as its 2019 Word of the Year?
A) Penguin Dictionary
B) Merriam-Webster Dictionary
C) World Book Dictionary
D) Oxford Dictionary
- The Reserve Bank constituted a three-member panel to advise DHFL’s administrator R Subramaniakumar to help recover nearly Rs 84,000 crore that the troubled company owes to the system. Who is not among those 3 people?
B) NS Kannan
C) NS Venkatesh
D) Viral Acharya
- Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development has downgraded its global growth outlook for 2020 to what percent?
- In which event did Elavenil Valarivan won Gold at the ISSF World Cup Finals in Putian, China?
A) Women’s 10 metres air pistol competition
B) Women’s 10 metres air rifle competition
C) Women’s 25m Rapid Fire Pistol
D)Women’s 50 metres air rifle competition
- Indian women’s cricket team claimed 5-0 T20I series against which of the teams?
- In November 2019, who took oath as the Deputy Chief Minister of Maharashtra?
- Which of the India-born business person was named as the Fortune’s Businessperson of the Year 2019?
A) Ajay Banga
B) Jayshree Ullal
- Recently, activists Greta Thunberg and Divina Maloum were awarded an international children’s peace prize, for their different woks towards the welfare of school children. Divina Maloum belongs to which country?
- The government selected wheelchair-bound 17-year-old marvel child Hridayeshwar Singh Bhati for a national award under the outstanding creative child category. He hails from which place?
- Shaukat Kaifi passed away recently. She was a veteran ________ .
- What is the theme of World Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease(COPD) Day observed on 20th November 2019?
A)The Many Faces of COPD
B)NEVER TOO EARLY, NEVER TOO LATE
C)All Together to End COPD
D)Improve COPD care worldwide
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Satya Nadella is the CEO of which organization?
- Who is the governor of Maharashtra?
A) Biswabhusan Harichandan
B) Phagu Chauhan
C) Satya Pal Malik
D) Bhagat Singh Koshyari
- Divyansh Panwar is related to which sports?
- Where is the HQ of Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development situated?
A) Perth, Australia
B) Paris, France
D) Rome, Italy
- What is the constituency of Gajendra Singh Shekhawat, Union Minister for Jal Shakti?