Current Affairs 24 November 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 23 November 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of November 23, 2020
- Which company has launched ESG Opportunities Fund which will be managed by Harsha Upadhyaya?
A) IDBI Asset Management Company
B) HDFC Asset Management Company
C) Birla Sun Life Asset Management Company
D) Kotak Mahindra Asset Management Company
- Which country has announced to ban the sale of new petrol and diesel cars in 2030, before banning new hybrid sales in 2035?
- Which university has presented the Doctor of Science honorary doctorate upon ISRO Chairman K Sivan?
A) JSS Science and Technology University
B) Kuvempu University
C) Visvesvaraya Technological University
D) Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
- Which actor has been conferred with the Aditya Vikram Birla Kalashikhar Puraskar?
A) Anupam Kher
B) Naseeruddin Shah
C) Nana Patekar
D) Paresh Rawal
- SpaceX along with NASA and which space agency launched Sentinel-6 Michael Freilich mission from its Falcon 9 rocket?
A) European Space Agency
D) Italian Space Agency
- According to the Worldwide Cost of Living (WCOL) annual report from the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU), which city has topped the list of most expensive cities in 2020?
D) Hong Kong
- Which insurance company launched its first Digital Application, ANANDA, an acronym for Atma Nirbhar Agents NewBusiness Digital Application?
A) The Oriental Insurance Company
B) United India Insurance Company
C) Life Insurance Corporation of India
D) New India Assurance
- Vinisha Umashankar from which state has won the prestigious Children’s Climate Prize for designing a mobile ironing cart using solar panels to power a steam iron box rather than conventional charcoal?
A) Tamil Nadu
- Where did the 2nd edition of India, Singapore and Thailand Trilateral Maritime Exercise SITMEX-20 took place?
A) Pacific Ocean
B) Andaman Sea
C) Bay of Bengal
D) Indian Ocean
- In which year will India host the G20 summit?
- Which company acquired TruQua, an IT services and consulting company focused on SAP’s finance and analytics technologies?
- According to Global Employability Ranking and Survey (GEURS) 2020 results, which institute in India has been ranked as the best institute in terms of employability of its students?
A) IIT Kanpur
B) IIM Bengaluru
C) IIM Ahmedabad
D) IIT Delhi
- Sushila Devi, the First Lady of which state passed away in November 2020?
B) Uttar Pradesh
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Kotak Mutual Fund situated?
- Where is the HQ of Life Insurance Corporation situated?
A) New Delhi
- Where is the HQ of IBM situated?