Current Affairs 24 October 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 23 October 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of October 23, 2018
- The 27th IAEA Fusion Energy Conference(FEC 2018) has started in which city?
- As per Union Minister Nitin Gadkari, which river is to be cleaned 80 percent before March 2019?
- Environment ministry has launched which campaign to minimize bursting of crackers?
A)Harit Diwali, Swasth Diwali
B)Green Good Deed
D)Safe Diwali,Happy Diwali
- India sign MoU with which country for the Operation and Maintenance of Sittwe Port?
- UNESCO MGIEP in association with which Government announced TECH 2018 ,an international conference which aims to showcase the role of games and digital learning to create peaceful and sustainable societies?
- Four-day international dance festival titled “Udbhav Utsav”will held in which city?
- Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu will inaugurate the 2nd edition of the Sagar Conference in which state?
- Which country has the 2nd largest insurance gap in the world of $27 billion after China according to Lloyd’s of London’s report?
- Which company has unveiled an Artificial Intelligence (AI)-powered customer service app “Khushi”?
D)HDFC Ergo Life Insurance
- Which Indian wrestler had to settle for a silver medal after he went down against Japan’s Takuto Otoguro in the 65kg final of the wrestling World Championships in Budapest,Hungary?
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi said a national award in the name of whom will be given every year to police personnel who do “exemplary work” in rescue and relief operations during any kind of disasters?
C)Subhash Chandra Bose
D)Sardar Vallabhai Patel
- Which government decided to confer the Sri Maharishi Valmiki Award for the year 2018-19 to former prime minister HD Deve Gowda?
- Which company has received the top UN Investment Promotion Award in recognition of its efforts to boost investments in the renewable energy sector in India?
- Who was awarded 19th Lal Bahadur Shastri National Award for Excellence in Public Administration?.
- Marine biologist Osamu Shimomura, who won the Nobel Prize in Chemistry, has passed away.He hails from which country?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of International Atomic Energy Agency?
- Where is the constituency of Union Minister Nitin Gadkari?