Current Affairs 24 September 2017 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 23 September 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of September 23, 2017
- Dharmendra Pradhan inaugurated PM LPG Panchayat at which of the following places?
- Who of the following has launched Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyay Vigyan Gram Sankul Pariyojana?
A) Sushma Swaraj
B) Prakash javedekar
C) Dr. Harsh Vardhan
D) Jagat Prakash Nadda
- Which of the following Ministry has launched campaign to sensitise women about the early screening and the preventive care for cancer?
A) Ministry of Grievances
B) Ministry of Textile
C) Ministry of Women and Child development
D) Ministry of State Health and Family Welfare
- Who of the following has released postal stamp on Ramayana during his visit to historic Tulsi Manas temple in Varanasi?
A) Arun Jaitley
B) Rajnath Singh
C) Narendra Modi
D) Sushma Swaraj
- NITI Aayog has Joined Hands For Intelligent Transportation Systems with which of the following?
A) International Road Federation
B) International Arts and Entertainment Alliance
C) International Federation of Journalists
D) International Metalworkers’ Federation
- NITI Aayog has launched A program called SATH in collaboration with which of the following state govt.?
C) West Bengal
- Which of the following State govt. Would provide Rs 1,000 as transportation cost to pregnant women from inaccessible areas to facilitate their institutional delivery?
B) Uttar Pradesh
D) Jammu and Kashmir
- Multi-agency exercise ‘Pralay Sahayam’ held at which of the following places?
- India is hosting a global conference on stroke, at which of the following places?
D) New Delhi
- World’s tallest bamboo ‘Maa Durga’ idol wsa made at which of the following places?
A) West Bengal
- The Reserve Bank of India has removed ______ bonds from corporate bond limit.
C) Tax Free
- Which of the following bank has topped the list of most trusted and popular bank?
- ADB has sanctioned an amount of ___ million USD loan to __ state to carry forward fiscal reforms in the state?
A) 400, West Bengal
B) 300, West Bengal
C) 400, Odisha
D) 300, Odisha
- According to OECD, India’s economy will likely grow to how much percent in FY18?
- Who of the following has become first Indian to be picked as International Boxing Association’s (AIBA) representative for the IOC Athletes Forum?
A) kavita Chahal
B) Kavita Goyat
C) Laishram sarita Devi
D) Mary Kom
- Who of the following has been appointed as has been appointed as the chairman-cum-managing director (CMD) of NHPC Ltd?
A) Prakash Swaroop
B) PK Singh
D) Balraj Joshi
- WHo of the following has become the first Asian to be chosen for the prestigious Von Hippel Award for his immense contribution in materials research?
A) CNR Rao
B) TSR Rao
C) PSK Rao
D) DK Rao
- Who of the following has bagged GQ Actor of the Year Award?
A) Anurag Kashyap
B) Shyam Benegal
C) mani Ratnam
D) Rajkummar Rao
- Google honoured Indian chemist ______ on his/her 100th birthday.
A) Animesh Chakarboty
B) Debashish Mukherjee
C) Asima Chatterjee
D) Shanti Swarauup Bhatnakar
Static GK related to Today’s Current Affairs
- Where is the head-quarter of NHPC?
- Where is the head-quarter of OECD?
- Who is the President of ADB?
A) Haruhiko Kuroda
B) Takehiko Nakao
C) Tadao Chino
D) Mitsuo Sato