Current Affairs 24 September 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 23 September 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of September 23, 2020
- HDFC Life has partnered with which bank to sell its policies to the bank’s customers?
A) IDFC First Bank
B) IndusInd Bank
C) Yes Bank
D) Kotak Mahindra Bank
- How much amount as been sanctioned by the central government as collateral-free loans for the street vendors in Odisha under the PM SVANidhi Yojana?
A) Rs 7.4 crores
B) Rs 6.5 crores
C) Rs 4.1 crores
D) Rs 8.2 crores
- Which state government launched Mukhymantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana on the lines of Pradhanmantri Kisan Samman Nidhi to give additional benefit to the beneficiaries of the later scheme?
B) Madhya Pradesh
- In which state did Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched ‘Ghar tak Fiber’ scheme following the motto of Digital India programme?
C) West Bengal
D) Andhra Pradesh
- Which state became first in the country to come out with policies on Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain and Cybersecurity policies?
B) Tamil Nadu
- The Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) joined hands with the Tourism Development Board of which state to promote adventure sports activities at one of the state’s lake?
A) Uttar Pradesh
- Under the chairmanship of whom has the market regulator SEBI set up a technical group on social stock exchange to develop a framework for onboarding non-profit organisations?
A) G.R. Chintala
B) Ajay Tyagi
C) Harsh Kumar Bhanwala
D) Bibek Debroy
- In September 2020, Indian Navy held two-day mega exercise ‘PASSEX Excercie’ with which country’s navy in the Indian Ocean Region?
- The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) successfully flight-tested an indigenously-developed unmanned aerial vehicle named what, that can be used as target for evaluation of various missile systems?
- As announced by the Chinese President Xi Jinping, by which year China aims to stop pumping additional carbon dioxide, the main global warming gas, into the atmosphere?
- According to the UNCTAD report ‘Trade and Development Report 2020 – From global pandemic to prosperity for all: Avoiding another lost decade’, by what percent will the global economy is expected to contract?
- Which company has partnered with Google Cloud to bring company’s Actian portfolio, starting with Actian Avalanche, to Google Cloud?
A) HCL Technologies
- Who won the Brookwater Golf Club women’s championship?
A) Petra Kvitova
B) Sofia Kenin
C) Ashleigh Barty
D) Elina Svitolina
- Bah Ndaw has been appointed as the interim president of which country?
- Who is the author of the book titled “Voices of Dissent”?
A) Varavara Rao
B) Romila Thapar
C) Bipin Chandra
D) Meenakshi Jain
- Ang Rita Sherpa, the legendary mountaineer from which country passed away recently?
- What is the theme of the World Rhino Day 2020?
A) Seven Rhino Species Forever
B) Three Rhino Species Forever
C) Five Rhino Species Forever
D) Nine Rhino Species Forever
- What is the theme of the International Day of Sign languages 2020?
A) With Sign Language, Everyone is Included!
B) Sign Language Rights for All!
C) Sign Language offers an opportunity
D) Sign Languages Are for Everyone!
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) situated?
A) Vienna, Austria
B) Rome, Italy
C) Geneva, Switzerland
D) New York, USA
- What is the capital city of Mali?
- Professional tennis player and former cricketer Ashleigh Barty belongs to which country?