Current Affairs 24 September 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 23 September 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of September 23, 2021
- Recently,in which city India’s first mobile music classroom and recording studio was launched?
- Which state government roped in Unicef and Centre for Policy Research (CPR) for urban-rural convergence on Faecal Sludge and Septage Management (FSSM) and Plastic Waste Management (PWM)?
A) Uttar Pradesh
- Which company has been selected as National Business Correspondent for State Bank of India (SBI) to deliver banking services in urban, semi-urban and rural areas across the country?
D) BLS International
- PayPoint India has entered into a partnership with which bank to provide banking services across the country through the Business Correspondent (BC) model?
A) Bank of Baroda
B) IDBI Bank
C) Punjab National Bank
D) Union Bank of India
- Which bank in partnership with Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) have launched an international co-branded RuPay NCMC Platinum contactless debit card?
A) Indian Bank
D) Bank of Baroda
- Which bank announced a strategic alliance with Tata AIG General Insurance Co. Ltd. for distribution of non-life insurance products across the country?
B) Paytm Payment Bank
D) IDBI Bank
- Recently The Asian Development Bank has cut its forecast for India’s GDP growth in 2021-22 to how much percent?
- The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) cut its projection of India’s economic growth to how much percent for the current financial year?
- Recently The Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation of India Limited (TRIFED) has entered into a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU)with which company for the promotion and sale of natural Van Dhan products?
- What is the official slogan of 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics recently unveiled?
A) Aim for Glory
B) Live Higher,Aim Longer
C) Together for a shared future
D) Future and Destiny
- Recently Stefan Yanev was allowed to lead an interim government in which country until the country holds its third set of parliamentary elections?
- Recently Justin Trudeau wins third time election of which country?
- Whose term was extended as non-executive chairman of debt-ridden IL&FS group by another six months?
A) Uday Kotak
B) Vineet Sharma
C) Manjot Singh
D) LV Prabhakar
- Who is the author of book Dancing with Dreams?
A) Somaiya Banerjee
B) Abhijeet Ganguly
C) Adityanath Das
D) Srihari Singh
- When is International Car Free Day observed?
A) September 22
B) September 23
C) September 24
D) September 25
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Which is the capital of Bulgaria?
- Where iS the HQ of OECD?
- When was Asian Development Bank founded?
- Where is the HQ of India Post Payments Bank ?