Current Affairs 25 and 26 May 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 24 May 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of May 24, 2020
- The United Nations listed the KHUDOL initiative of which state as one of the top 10 global initiatives to fight against COVID-19?
- Recently which state cabinet has granted “industry” status to “sports”?
- Which state government has launched a new programme christened ‘ReStart’ to support the MSME sector in the State?
- Who will head the committee that has been formed to recommend reforms in India’s drug regulatory system?
- Which Bank has has introduced a special fixed deposit (FD) scheme for senior citizens called Golden Years FD?
- The country’s largest carmaker Maruti Suzuki India announced partnership with which company to provide customised auto retail financing solutions to retail buyers?
A)Cholamandalam Investment & Finance Company
B)New India Assurance Company Limited
C)IDBI Federal Company
- Recently Aritz Aduriz has announced his retirement from which sports?
- Recently who has become the highest paid female athlete in the world?
- Who has been appointed as National President of FICCI Ladies Organization?
B)Harjinder Kaur Talwar
- Recently Balbir Singh SR passed away,He was related to which field?
- Recently which famous pulmonologist passed away in Delhi due to Coronavirus?
- Recently Ashley Cooper passed away.He was related to which field?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of FICCI?
- Where is the HQ of Cholamandalam Investment & Finance Company?