Current Affairs 25 April 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 24 April 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 24, 2020
- Which state has launched helpline under ‘Serve-the-Seniors Initiative’ for senior citizens?
A)Jammu and Kashmir
- Which has become the first state to have the requisite infrastructure in all its courts for hearing cases through video conferencing?
- Which organisation has launched a ‘Lockdown Learners’ series of online dialogues with students and educators in India on COVID-19?
- How much amount was approved to Antigua as project outlay by India?
A)USD 4 million
B)USD 3 million
C)USD 2 million
D)USD 1 million
- Recently RBI allowed banks to issue electronic cards for which accounts?
- Which Bank has launched an exclusive credit facility for agriculture and allied activities.?
- As per Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) report,India’s GDP likely to grow at how much percent in FY21?
- Recently which company has launched programme to enable kirana shops, offline retailers sell online?
- As per Fitch,India’s GDP likely to grow at how much percent in FY 2020-21?
- Which body to provide special liquidity to banks, non-banking financial companies (NBFCs) and microfinance institutions for on-lending to micro, small and medium enterprises?
- The 2022 World Games are scheduled to be held in which city?
- Recently Scientists at the CSIR”s Institute of Genomics and Integrative Biology have come up with a low-cost coronavirus test.It was named after which personality?
- Recently Usha Ganguly passes away,She was related to which field?
- When is National Panchayati Raj Day observed?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime?
- What is the currency of Antigua and Barbuda?
- Where is the HQ of SIDBI?