Current Affairs 25 August 2017 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 24 August 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of August 24, 2017
- Name the head of a nine-judge Constitution Bench of the Supreme Court which pronounced that individual privacy is a fundamental right protected by the Constitution.
A) T. S. Thakur
B) H. L. Dattu
C) P. Sathasivam
D) J.S. Khehar
- After Right to Privacy declared as Fundamental Right under Indian Constitution, there are how many fundamental rights of India?
- According to a study, India accounted for how much per cent of rheumatic heart disease deaths globally in 2015?
- Which of the following village has emerged as the ‘100 percent computer literate’ in the entire North East?
A) Nungthaang Tampak
D) Beru Wangkhera
- Which of the following states has become the first in the country to implement Bharat QR Digital Payments?
C) Andhra Pradesh
- Where did the Meeting of Heads of Governments of Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) Member States held in August 2017?
B) Kyrgyz Republic
C) Hong Kong
- Where is the world record for the largest samosa been created?
- As per the Forbes List, who has been named as the Asia’s richest man?
A) Mukesh Ambani
B) Li ka-Shing
C) Tadashi Yanani
D) Jack Ma
- Which of the following countries has become first in the world to launch its climate-smart snow leopard landscape management plan?
B) Sri Lanka
- Which of the following companies has launched ‘Project Brainwave’ deep learning acceleration platform for real-time artificial intelligence (AI)?
- As announced by the government, selling of space for advertisements in print media would attract how much Goods and Services Tax (GST)?
A) 6% and 19%
B) 5% and 19%
C) 5% and 18%
D) 6% and 18%
- According to the RBI data, Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank and Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank recorded a net profit of how much amount during 2016-17?
A) Rs 150 crore
B) Rs 160 crore
C) Rs 140 crore
D) Rs 170 crore
- Airport Authority of India has partnered with which of the following transport aggregators to extend latters range of mobility offering to commuters at the four of the busiest airports in the country?
- Google has partnered with which of the following to enable voice shopping through Google Assistant, Google’s virtual assistant that lives on devices like its smart speaker, Google Home?
- As announced by the International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF), which of the following will host the 2018 ITTF Team World Cup?
- Who has been appointed as the Chairman and Managing Director of Air India?
A) AK Mittal
B) Ashwani Lohani
C) Anurag Mehta
D) Rajiv Bansal
- Ramananda Sengupta who has passed away recently was from which field?
- Tony de Brum, champion of Paris climate agreement who has passed away recently was from
A) Solomon Islands
B) Marshall Islands
C) Falkland Islands
D) Cook Islands