Current Affairs 25 December 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 24 December 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of December 24, 2018
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi released a stamp and a coin to commemorate the Paika Rebelion of 1817 in which state?
- PM Narendra Modi opened Buddhist site museum in which state?
- Country’s first music museum will be set up in which state?
- Which country’s researchers made world’s smallest tic-tac-toe board using dynamic DNA origami tiles?
- How many companies have been shortlisted by RBI to set up a digital public credit registry for capturing details of all borrowers and wilful defaulters?
- Who has become the fastest Asian to cycle the globe?
- Who clinched the Maharashtra Kesari title 2018?
B)Bala Rafique Shaikh
- Who will take charge as Acting Secretary of Defense of USA?
- The “National Energy Conservation Awards”2018 was held in which city?
- What is the theme of this year’s National Consumer Day 2018?
A)Resolving Civil Disputes
B)Alternate Consumer Disputes
C)Basic rights of Consumers
D)Timely Disposal of Consumer Complaints
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Wipro?
- Where is the HQ of Bureau of Energy Efficiency?