Current Affairs 25 December 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 24 December 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of December 24, 2020
- When is National Consumer Rights Day observed in India?
A) 26 December
B) 24 December
C) 21 December
D) 23 December
- Who is the author of the book, titled “The Light of Asia: The Poem that Defined the Buddha”?
A) Amish Tripathi
B) Sashi Tharoor
D) Jairam Ramesh
- Who has authored the book titled ‘Ayodhya’?
A) Tej Pratap Verma
B) Madhav Bhandari
C) Rupesh Dholakia
D) Keshav Ganguly
- Sugathakumari who passed away was related to which profession?
- Madan Lal Sharma who passed away was related to which profession?
- Which country’s new medium-lift carrier rocket Long March-8 made its maiden flight by sending five satellites successfully into planned orbit?
- DRDO conducted the successful trial of the MR-SAM missile from Chandipur off the Odisha coast. What does M stand for in MR-SAM?
- Which state government unveiled the Farmer Registration and Unified beneficiary Information System (FRUITS), an e-governance portal, to create a repository of farmland information and farm loan details on a single platform?
A) Tamil Nadu
- Who has taken over as the new president of the Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India (Assocham)?
A) Sujeet Thakur
B) Vinod Dhiman
C) Suresh Awasthi
D) Vineet Agarwal
- The Indian men and women hockey teams will finish 2020 in which number positions respectively as announced by the International Hockey Federation (FIH)?
A) 4th and 9th
B) 5th and 8th
C) 4th and 8th
D) 5th and 9th
- In which city of Uttar Pradesh will a mega leather park be set up, becoming the first such park in the country?
- Which state has become the first in the country to launch a P2P trading platform for rooftop solar power producers?
B) Uttar Pradesh
C) Himachal Pradesh
- Which bank has emerged as the top remitter bank of the Unified Payments Interface (UPI) transactions processed in November, according to data released by National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)?
A) HDFC Bank
B) Axis Bank
C) Paytm Payments Bank
D) State Bank of India
- Which of the following has launched an interactive tool ‘Covid-19 Vaccine Market Dashboard’ to help track the developments in the “rapidly evolving” Covid-19 vaccine market?
- With revised DTH service guidelines by the government, cabinet gave nod to how much percent FDI in the DTH sector?
- In December 2020, PM Narendra Modi released a special postal stamp to mark the centenary celebrations of which university?
A) Aligarh Muslim University
B) University of Allahabad
C) Banaras Hindu University
D) Jawaharlal Nehru University
- Which country along with Maldives and Myanmar has been added to India’s coastal radar network?
- How much amount has been released by the Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) for post matric scholarship scheme for more than four Crore Scheduled Castes students?
A) Rs. 56,165 Crore
B) Rs. 59,048 Crore
C) Rs. 52,942 Crore
D) Rs. 50,568 Crore
- Who will head the high-level committee constituted by the government to decide on activities for a year-long commemoration of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose’s 125th birth anniversary starting next year?
A) Rajnath Singh
B) Jairam Ramesh
C) Ramesh Pokhriyal
D) Amit Shah
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Defence Research and Development Organisation situated?
A) New Delhi
C) Tamil Nadu
D) Andhra Pradesh
- Where is the HQ of International Hockey Federation situated?
A) Paris, France
B) New York, USA
C) Rome, Italy
D) Lausanne, Switzerland