Current Affairs 25 December 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 24 December 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of December 24, 2021
- according to the data compiled by Hurun Research Institute,what is the rank of India in highest number of unicorns in 2021?
- How much amount of loan was signed between India and European Investment Bank for Agra a metro Rail Project?
A) 250 million
B) 300 million
C) 400 million
D) 500 million
- Recently Paytm Payments bank partnered with which company to offer international remittance directly to Paytm Wallet?
- What is the tagline of Akasa Air which was recently revealed?
A) Inspired by the Sky
B) Sky and Limits
C) No limit to Fly
D) Reach the heights
- In Asian Champions Trophy, which country defeated Pakistan to win consolation bronze?
- Which country beated India to retain SAFF U-19 Women’s Championship title?
- Who became the first Indian girl to win Jr Squash Open in USAsian Champions Trophy?
A) Shubhangi Tiwari
B) tanya Tyagi
C) Divya Kumari
D) Anhat Singh
- Who was appointed as new MD of IFFCO Tokio General Insurance?
A) Aditya Singh
B) HO Suri
C) Mahesh Jain
D) Priyank Tiwari
- Which bank have been awarded the ‘Most Effective Bank-Fintech Partnership: Agile and Adaptable’ at the IBSi-Global Fintech Innovation Awards 2021?
A) Federal Bank
B) IDBI Bank
C) ICICI Bank
D) HDFC Bank
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Federal bank?
- Where is the HQ of IFFCO?