Current Affairs 25 February 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 24 February 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of February 24, 2018
- What is the deadline set by RBI to link SWIFT system with Core Banking Solutions (CBS) of banks?
A) March 31, 2018
B) April 30, 2018
C) July 31, 2018
D) June 30, 2018
- The Indian Army is conducting the joint military exercise named Lamitye with the Army of which country?
- Which city is hosting the third Partnership Summit of the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)?
- The state government of Chhattisgarh has set the target to electrify all the household in the state by _______
A) September 2018
B) April 2018
C) December 2018
D) July 2018
- Neelabh Mishra who passed away recently was a __________ by profession
- UIDAI has come up with ________ coloured Aadhaar known as Baal Aadhaar card for children below the age of 5 years
- The Economic Times Global Business Summit 2018 was held in which city?
D) New Delhi
- The state government of Assam has declared which day to be observed as Rhino Day in the state?
A) September 22
B) October 18
C) December 29
D) August 7
- Who has been appointed as the Editor-in-Chief of Rajya Sabha TV?
A) Swapan Dasgupta
B) Gurdeep Singh Sappal
C) Surya Prakash
D) Rahul Mahajan
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has launched Ombudsman Scheme for Non-Banking Financial Companies (NBFCs). The scheme has come into force from ____________
A) February 21, 2018
B) February 22, 2018
C) February 23, 2018
D) February 24, 2018
- Recently, PM Modi has launched the subsidised Two Wheeler Scheme in which state?
B) Tamil Nadu
C) Uttar Pradesh
- Who among the given actresses has recently quit as the global ambassador of jewellery designer Nirav Modi’s brand?
A) Priyanka Chopra
B) Aishwarya Rai
C) Anuskha Sharma
D) Shilpa Shetty
- In collaboration with which country, India will jointly hold an International Solar Alliance (ISA) Summit on March 11 in New Delhi?
C) United States
- The government of Tamil Nadu has partnered with which technology giant to enhance the integration of technology in teaching and learning environment?
- The newly functional Ombudsmen scheme for NBFCs will have offices in how many cities?
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- SWIFT was founded in which year?
- What does ‘CORE’ stands for in Core Banking Solutions (CBS)
A) Central Online Real-time Equity
B) Centralized Online Real-time Exchange
C) Credit Of Rate Exchange
D) Council Of Returns Experts
- Who is the President of France?
A) Francois de Rugy
B) Gerard Larcher
C) Edouard Philippe
D) Emmanuel Macron
- What is the capital of Seychelles?
- Who is the President of the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) for 2017-18?
A) Shobana Kamineni
B) Rakesh Bharti Mittal
C) Chandrajit Banerjee
D) Uday Kotak