Current Affairs 25 January 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 24 January 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of January 24, 2021
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi released financial assistance of Rs 2,691 crore to 6.1 lakh beneficiaries in which state under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana?
B) West Bengal
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Delhi secured the highest National Achievement Survey (NAS) score in the NITI Aayog’s India Innovation Index 2020. What is the score it obtained?
- In which state/UT, is a road soon going to be named after the late actor Sushant Singh Rajput?
- Where was the 15th edition of Toshali National Crafts Mela inaugurated?
- According to a report by Crisil, the combined fiscal deficit of the states will hit a peak of how much percent of their GDP this fiscal on the back of steep fall in tax collections?
- Which team won the Ice Hockey Association of India (IHAI)’s 10th National Ice Hockey Championship trophy held at Gulmarg?
A) Indo-Tibetan Border Police
B) Indian Army
C) Rimo Club Leh
D) Ladakh Scouts Regiment
- Jayant N Khobragade has been appointed as the next Ambassador of India to which organization?
A) Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
B) Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation
C) Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries
D) Association of Southeast Asian Nations
- Nikhil Srivastava from India has been named winner of the prestigious 2021 Michael and Sheila Held Prize along with two others. The prize was given to him in which field?
- Who has been selected for the Subhash Chandra Bose Aapda Prabandhan Puraskar for excellent work in Disaster Management?
A) Keerat Kumar Sharma
B) Rajendra Kumar Bhandari
C) Ravi Nanda
D) Vikram Gaba
- Actor Rabi Mishra who passed away was actor in which movies?
- Gajendra Singh Shaktawat who passed away was related to which profession?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) situated?
A) Manila, Philippines
B) Phnom Penh, Cambodia
C) Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
D) Jakarta, Indonesia