Current Affairs 25 July 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 24 July 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 24, 2021
- Which state has become the first in the country to launch an automated auditory brainstem response system (AABR) under universal newborn hearing screening programme?
B) Madhya Pradesh
- Which high court became the first court in the country to formally start live streaming of proceedings?
B) Himachal Pradesh
- Which country’s government has announced to develop alternative social media platform for Facebook, Whatsapp named ‘Jogajog’ and ‘Alapan’ respectively?
- Which bank launched a loan scheme for the infrastructure development of Primary Agricultural Credit Cooperatives (PACS)?
A) Axis Bank
B) Karnataka Bank
C) Kerala Bank
D) Federal Bank
- Multilink, a fintech company has partnered with which payments bank to build agent points across India?
A) Paytm payments bank
B) NSDL payments bank
C) Jio payments bank
D) India Post payments bank
- Which insurance company launched Optima Secure, a new health indemnity insurance product that seeks to redefine the value customers can get from their insurance plan?
A) Bajaj Allianz General Insurance
B) Star Health Insurance
C) TATA AIG
D) HDFC ERGO General Insurance
- Which bank tied up with SMC Global Securities Limited for offering online trading services to customers?
A) Dhanlaxmi bank
B) DCB Bank
C) Federal Bank
D) Bandhan Bank
- In July 2021, which company partnered with the National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) to address the shortage of a tech-proficient workforce in India and create career opportunities for millions in the digital economy?
- Who has been named as the AIFF Women’s Footballer of the Year 2020-21?
A) Sabitra Bhandari
B) Bala Devi
C) Anju Tamang
D) Manisha Kalyan
- Who won the India’s first medal at Tokyo Olympics being a silver medal?
A) Mirabai Chanu
B) Pravin Jadhav
C) Saurabh Chaudhary
D) Deepika Kumari
- Folk music legend and freedom fighter Fakir Alamgir who passed away recently hailed from which country?
D) Saudi Arabia
- Satish Kalsekar who passed away was related to which profession?
- When is International Chess Day observed annually?
A) July 18
B) July 24
C) July 20
D) July 17
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of National Skill Development Corporation situated?
D) New Delhi
- Where is the HQ of Dhanlaxmi Bank situated?
- Where is the HQ of NSDL payments bank situated?