Current Affairs 25 March 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 24 March 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of March 24, 2020
- Recently BRO opened a 360-foot-long bailey suspension bridge on the Teesta river located in which state?
Explanation: The BRO opened a 360-foot-long bailey suspension bridge on the Teesta river, in Munshithang near Chungthang in Sikkim, for traffic.
- Who will head the committee that has been formed for prevention & control of COVID-19?
Explanation: The government has constituted a high level technical committee of Public Health Experts for COVID-19 to guide the prevention and control activities in the country.
- Which becomes the first state in India to introduce taser guns?
Explanation: By introducing these as part of police arsenal, Gujarat becomes the first state in India to do so, following the footsteps of agencies such as the UK Metropolitan Police, the Los Angeles Police Department and the New York Police Department, amid others.
- Which country has been confirmed as the first co-chair of the governing council of India-led global Coalition for Disaster Resilient Infrastructure (CDRI)?
Explanation: The UK has been confirmed as the first co-chair of the governing council of India-led global Coalition for Disaster Resilient Infrastructure (CDRI).
- Recently which bank launched pre-paid card Enkasu?
D)Karur Vysya Bank
Explanation: Karur Vysya Bank has launched Enkasu, a pre-paid card in Karur. In response to the digital initiative of the Government of India, the bank undertook a Quit Cash Movement in Karur – a movement to reduce the usage of cash in the district of Karur.
- Recently RBI extended the regulatory restrictions on PMC Bank till which date?
Explanation: The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) said it has extended regulatory restrictions on Punjab and Maharashtra Cooperative (PMC) Bank for three more months till June 22, 2020.
- How much additional liquidity will be injected by RBI to maintain financial stability in wake of COVID-19 outbreak?
Explanation: The Reserve Bank of India decided to infuse additional liquidity with a second tranche of bond purchase worth ₹30,000 crores amid the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Recently Reliance setted up India’s first COVID-19 dedicated hospital in which city?
Explanation: Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) said that it has set up India’s first COVID-19 dedicated hospital in Mumbai.
- After Microsoft,which other company launched a dedicated website to provide information on the COVID-19 pandemic?
Explanation: After Microsoft, Google also launched a dedicated website to provide information on the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Which Company made first Made in India Test Kit to diagnose COVID-19?
Explanation: First Made in India Test Kit to diagnose COVID-19 has got the commercial approval by the Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation (CDSCO).
- Recently Shivraj Singh Chouhan took oath as CM of which state?
Explanation: Shivraj Singh Chouhan returned as chief minister of Madhya Pradesh for the fourth time, over 15 months after his government was voted out of power.
- Who has been awarded the 2020 Abel Prize?
C)Both a and b
Explanation: The Norwegian Academy of Science and Letters has awarded the 2020 Abel Prize jointly to Hillel Furstenberg, Hebrew University of Jerusalem and Gregory Margulis, Yale University, ‘for pioneering the use of methods from probability and dynamics in group theory, number theory and combinatorics’.
- Recently who was honoured with IIFTC Tourism Impact Award 2020?
Explanation: Asia’s largest film tourism event – 8th India International Film Tourism Conclave (IIFTC) honored the cult filmmaker – Zoya Akhter with IIFTC Tourism Impact Award 2020 for her outstanding contribution to the world tourism through her cinema.
- Recently M.R. Viswanathan passed away.He was related to which field?
Explanation: Actor, director and stage artiste M.R. Viswanathan, popularly known as Visu died in the city. He was 75 years old.
- What is the theme of this year World Tuberculosis Day?
B)Together we can turn
C)Across the world
Explanation: Each year, we commemorate World Tuberculosis (TB) Day on March 24 to raise public awareness about the devastating health, social and economic consequences of TB, and to step up efforts to end the global TB epidemic.According to the WHO, the theme for World Tuberculosis Day 2020 is the motto, “It’s time”
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Karur Vysya Bank?
- When was Google founded?
One Thought to “Current Affairs Quiz: March 25, 2020”
I?m impressed, I need to say. Actually rarely do I encounter a weblog that?s both educative and entertaining, and let me inform you, you could have hit the nail on the head. Your concept is outstanding; the difficulty is one thing that not sufficient persons are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I stumbled across this in my seek for one thing relating to this.