Current Affairs 25 March 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 24 March 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of March 24, 2021
- Union Jal Shakti Ministry signed a memorandum of agreement with Uttar Pradesh and which other state to implement the Ken-Betwa river interlinking project?
A) Madhya Pradesh
- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), India signed an MoU with Independent Administrative Reforms and Civil Services Commission (IARCSC) of which country to facilitate sharing of experience and expertise?
C) Sri Lanka
- Which state government launched i-Learn, a capacity building and performance tracking application for Community Health Officers, CHOs in the state?
C) Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Jai Ram Thakur launched e-Office, e-Heli Service, and e-Aagman for which district?
- Where was the Shaheed Bhagat Singh Smarak inaugurated by Union Minister of Education, Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’?
- Pakistan and China will hold joint exercise “Pabbi-Antiterror-2021” with which other country?
- Which bank has become the first in India to introduce an instant EMI facility called ‘EMI @ Internet Banking’ on its internet banking platform?
A) ICICI Bank
B) Axis Bank
C) HDFC Bank
D) Yes Bank
- Nabard’s wholly-owned subsidiary NABSanrakshan Trustee Pvt Ltd (NTPL) has been appointed by the government as a trustee for how much amount Credit Guarantee Fund under Animal Husbandry Infrastructure Development Fund (AHIDF)?
A) Rs 550 crore
B) Rs 450 crore
C) Rs 750 crore
D) Rs 650 crore
- As announced by Union Minister Anurag Singh Thakur, non-performing assets of banks declined to what amount in December 2020?
A) Rs 4.70 lakh crore
B) Rs 4.56 lakh crore
C) Rs 3.90 lakh crore
D) Rs 5.70 lakh crore
- Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (Irdai) has hiked the maximum cover under the standard health insurance plan — Arogya Sanjeevani Policy from _________ earlier to Rs 10 lakh.
A) Rs 5 lakh
B) Rs 6 lakh
C) Rs 8 lakh
D) Rs 7 lakh
- According to Fitch Ratings, What is the estimated India’s GDP growth for next fiscal?
- Which of the following has established an e-Tendering Portal-PRANIT?
A) Steel Authority of India
B) NHPC Limited
C) Power Grid Corporation of India
D) Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
- According to the data by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), India’s Software Services Exports surged by what percent in FY20?
- India Legends beat with team to win the inaugural Road Safety World Series T20 2020-21?
A) UAE Legends
B) South Africa Legends
C) Bangladesh Legends
D) Sri Lanka Legends
- Which country put 38 foreign satellites from more than a dozen countries into orbit in March 2021?
- The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) demonstrated India’s first free-space quantum communication over a distance of ________.
A) 300 m
B) 400 m
C) 100 m
D) 200 m
- Which state has become the first in the country to launch FPO (Farmer Producer Organization) Shakti Portal as part of Kisan Kalyan Mission?
A) Uttar Pradesh
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Feminist icon and author Nawal el-Saadawi who passed away recently belonged to which country?
C) South Africa
- Who is the author of the book titled “Bringing Governments and People Closer”?
A) Suresh K Malhotra
B) BG Tripathi
C) M. Ramachandran
D) N. Krishnanarayan
- What is the theme of World Tuberculosis Day 2021?
A) The Clock is Ticking
B) Unite to end TB
C) Wanted: Leaders for a TB-free world
D) It’s time to End TB
- When is World Puppetry Day celebrated?
A) March 22
B) March 21
C) March 19
D) March 20
- When is United Nations’ (UN) International Day of Nowruz celebrated?
A) March 19
B) March 18
C) March 20
D) March 21
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Power Grid Corporation of India situated?