Current Affairs 25 May 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 24 May 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of May 24, 2018
- The Indian Education Ministry has launched a new integrated initiative named Samagra Shiksha scheme for schools by bringing together 3 major components. Identify the one which is not among the the three.
A) Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA)
C) Teacher Education (TE)
D) Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA)
- Name the newly appointed Administrator of the Russian space agency Roscosmos.
A) Oleg Ostapenko
B) Anatoly Perminov
C) Vladimir Popovkin
D) Dmitry Rogozin
- The Chinese Government has planned to develop middle-to-low-speed magnetic-levitation train with a speed of 200 km/hour by which year?
- Recently which among the given entities has been awarded the Clarivate Analytics India Innovation Award 2018 in the Government Research Organizations Category?
C) Ministry of Ayush
D) Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
- The Rashtriya Sanskriti Mahotsav 2018 has been organised in which Indian state?
A) Tamil Nadu
- Name the author of the book titled “Hidden India”.
A) Rathika Ramasamy
B) Latika Nath
C) Sandesh Kadur
D) Kalyan Verma
- The government of which among the given states has announced to seal the India-Bangladesh border by December 2018?
- Who has been conferred with the “Digital Leader of the Year” at the Businessworld Digital India Summit and Awards 2018?
A) Jayesh Ranjan
B) Sriram Sambasiva Rao
C) Nara Lokesh
D) Amit Malik
- The latest edition of the India-Nepal joint military exercise SURYA KIRAN-XIII is scheduled to take place in which of the given places?
- Who has been roped in as the new MD & CEO of the Airtel Payments Bank?
A) Shashi Arora
B) Renu Satti
C) Anubrata Biswas
D) Rishi Gupta
- The Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana has been launched by which state to promote self-employment opportunities among the youth?
A) Himachal Pradesh
B) Madhya Pradesh
- The Indian government has bestowed INSV Tarini team with the Nari Shakti Puraskar 2017. The team comprises of how many female members?
- The leading NRI industrialist named ___________ has been honored with the Lifetime Achievement Award at UK & Asia Business Awards ceremony for promoting brand India in the United Kingdom.
A) Mohan Kaul
B) Vijay Goel
C) Vasant Narasimhan
D) Swraj Paul
- The 15th Finance Commission has constituted a high level group (HLG) to examine the strengths and weaknesses of the health sector. Who among the given has been named the head of the HLG?
A) Randeep Guleria
B) Deelip Govind Mhaisekar
C) K. Srinath Reddy
D) Devi Shetty
- The 5th India-CLMV Business Conclave was held in which city?
A) New Delhi
B) Phnom Penh
D) Siem Reap
- The University Grants Commission (UGC) has approved UGC (Online Courses) Regulations, 2018 enabling Universities and higher educational institutions, which have been into existence for atleast past ________ years, to offer online courses.
A) 7 years
B) 3 years
C) 5 years
D) 4 years
- Which among the following financial institutions has signed a pact with the CSCs (Common Services Centers) to provide direct funding facility to Village Level Entrepreneurs (VLEs) in CSCs?
A) EXIM Bank
- Researchers have identified the first known permanent immigrant to the solar system- asteroid (514107) 2015 BZ509 is said to be currently sharing the orbit of which among the given planets?
- Who among the following Indian celebrities has been roped in by NITI Aayog to promote BHIM and WEP (women entrepreneurship platform) initiative of the think tank?
A) Virat Kohli
B) Akshay Kumar
C) Sushant Singh Rajput
D) Aamir Khan
- Name the Prime Minister of Netherlands who is on visit to India to strengthen its relations with the host nation.
A) Mark Rutte
B) Carola Schouten
C) Hugo de Jonge
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- What is the currency of Combodia?
- Who is the Director-General of CSIR?
A) Girish Sahni
B) Balram Bhargava
C) Kailasavadivoo Sivan
D) S.R Mehra
- What is the capital of Netherlands?
- SIDBI was set up in which year?
A) July 1, 1992
B) April 2, 1990
C) December 31, 1995
D) March 2, 1991
- Who among the following is the CEO of the NITI Aayog?
A) Amitabh Kant
B) Bibek Debroy
C) Rajiv Kumar
D) V. K. Saraswat