Current Affairs 25 May 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 24 May 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of May 24, 2019
- Who is set to become Prime Minister for the second term of India?
- How much percentage of voter turnout was recorded during the 2019 Lok sabha polls?
- The 5th Smart Cities India 2019 Expo held in Which city/UT?
- Recently WHO declared Algeria and which other country as a Malaria free?
- Which company overtook Tata in terms of most valuable company by market capitalisation?
- IRDAI recently set up regulatory sandbox for fin tech innovations in association with which organisation?
- Recently ICRA downgraded the long term rating of which bank on back of weak earning profile?
B)Kotak Mahindra Bank
C)IDFC First Bank
- Recently IDBI sold how much amount of insurance policies in March 2019 after tie up with LIC?
A)Rs 150 cr
B)Rs 175 cr
C)Rs 160 cr
D)Rs 190 cr
- Which bank launched a new savings bank product KBL SB salary?
- Who will be sworn as new CM of Andhra Pradesh?
D)Jagan Mohan Reddy
- Which company has been conferred with FICCI Claims Excellence Award?
B)IDBI Federal Life Insurance
D)Bharti AXA Life Insurance
- Recently Sultan Ahmad Shah passed away.He was the former king of which country?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the currency of Malaysia?
- Where is the HQ of Bharti AXA General Insurance?
- Where is the HQ of Karnataka Bank?