Current Affairs 25 November 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 25 November 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of November 25, 2019
- Recently the government approved setting up of how many plastic parks in different parts of country?
- Under the Ayushmaan Bharat,which statewas the best performer, with a million hospital admissions and claims worth Rs 1,519 crore?
- In which state,Sangai festival was celebrated?
- Which city/UT was hosted the Kimberley Process meet on blood diamonds?
- Which country will host the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) Forum of Young Scientists and Innovators in 2020?
- Which company rolled out the K12 Education Transformation Framework in India?
- What is the rank of India in Food Vulnerability Index (NFVI) 2019, complied by Nomura Global Market Research?
- The second edition of the India ASEAN InnoTech Summit 2019 was held in which country?
- The four day long Ocean Dance Festival 2019 held in which country?
- Recently RBI expanded the scope of SNRR accounts to popularise rupee in cross-border transactions.What does SNRR stands for?
A)Single Non Resident Rupee Account
B)Special Non Resident Right Account
C)Special Non Resident Rupee Account
D)Single Non Resident Right Account
- Who was the first man to run a marathon in less than two hours,who won World Athlete of the year awards?
D)Muhammed Irfan Raenabulah
- Recently Nilkanth Khadilkar has passed away.He was associated with which profession?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Shanghai Cooperation Organisation?
- Where is the HQ of Association of South East Asian Nations?