Current Affairs 25 November 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 24 November 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of November 24, 2020
- Which company chaired the 15th G-20 Leaders Summit virtually?
B) Saudi Arabia
- What is the theme of the Bengaluru Tech Summit 2020 held digitally this year?
A) Green financing and Investment
B) Innovation & Impact
C) Next is Now
D) Ideate, Innovate, Invent
- Government of India sanctioned how much loan amount for micro irrigation projects in the state of Tamil Nadu?
A) Rs 3971 cr
B) Rs 3387 cr
C) Rs 3092 cr
D) Rs 3548 cr
- Where is the India’s first moss garden being developed?
B) Roop Kund
C) Assan Barrage
- The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has sanctioned over Rs 74 crore for the construction of 6 new roads and improvement of 24 existing roads in which state?
D) Arunachal Pradesh
- In November 2020, RBI imposed a penalty of Rs 1 crore on Punjab National Bank when it observed that the bank was operating a bilateral ATM sharing arrangement with which bank without RBI’s approval?
A) Druk PNB Bank Ltd.
B) PNB Gilts Ltd.
C) JSC PNB Ltd.
D) Tengri PNB Bank Ltd.
- Where is the Northeast’s first-ever cow hospital called Surbhi Aarogyashala being inaugurated?
- The committee, led by PK Mohanty, recommended raising the cap on promoter shareholding in private sector banks to what per cent of the paid up equity after 15 years of operation?
- Reserve Bank of India imposed restrictions on withdrawals from Mantha Urban Cooperative Bank situated in which state?
- Tarun Gogoi, former Chief Minister of which state passed away?
- Which country hosted the 2020 Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Economic Leaders’ Meeting?
- Noted poet, journalist, scriptwriter, and Kendra Sahitya Academy award winner Shaik Khaja Hussain who passed away was a poet of which language?
- The Karnataka government has set which year as target to become a USD 50 billion biotechnology market?
- Which bank has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the Luxembourg Stock Exchange (LuxSe) to promote ESG (Environmental, Social, and Corporate Governance) and green finance?
A) State Bank of India
B) Bank of Baroda
C) Axis Bank
D) HDFC Bank
- FLO, the women wing of the Federation of Indian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (FICCI), signed an agreement with which institute to mentor entrepreneurs?
A) IIM Ranchi
B) IIM Kozhikode
C) IIM Shillong
D) IIM Bodh Gaya
- Which state was awarded as best performing state in inland fisheries sector, announced on the occasion of ‘World Fisheries Day’?
C) Uttar Pradesh
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry situated?
B) New Delhi
- Where is Druk PNB Bank., a subsidiary of Punjab National Bank situated?
A) Sri Lanka
- Where is the HQ of Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation situated?