Current Affairs 25 October 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 24 October 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of October 24, 2018
- India,Iran and which other country held their first trilateral meeting on Chabahar port, project during which they reviewed its implementation?
- PM Modi launched which application which will enable IT professionals and organisations to bring their efforts towards social causes and service to society on one single platform?
A)Main Nahin Hum
B)Hum He Na
D)Main and Hum
- As per Asian Development Bank Report,which country has most outward migrants in 2017?
- The Bharatiya Janata Party-led central government constituted a 4 member group of ministers “to strengthen the legal and institutional frameworks to deal with and prevent sexual harassment at workplace”.Who will head this committee?
- The Union Cabinet approved an agreement signed with which organization for cooperation in the social and labour sphere?
- The Global Agriculture Leadership Summit 2018 opened in which city?
- Which government decided to introduce “Pashu Sanjeevani Sewa” ?
- Which company launched a 3,000-tonne training ship for the Indian Coast Guard(ICG), which will be delivered in May next year?
A)Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited
B)Goa Shipyard Limited
C)Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
D)Reliance Naval and Engineering
- The 2018 UN Day Concert will be held in which city?
- Recently,Hurricane Willa hit which country?
- Which bank has received capital infusion of Rs 728 crore from the government in lieu of preferential allotment of shares?
A)Central bank of India
D)Bank of Baroda
- Which payments bank recently been allowed to open new accounts by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) after it submitted the compliance report to the central bank after almost 5 months of being barred?
A)Jio Payments Bank
B)Fino Payments Bank
C)Airtel Payments Bank
D)Paytm Payments Bank
- Which player is now the fastest man in the history of ODI cricket to reach 10,000 runs?
- Who won in men’s singles Liuzhou International Challenger in Guangyuan City,China?
- The first edition of North East Olympic Games 2018 held in which city?
- Who was appointed as interim director of CBI?
B)M Nageshwar Rao
- Who was promoted as FIH International Technical Official by the FIH Officials Committee?
- Which body has won the UN Award for excellence in promoting investments in sustainable development?
- Which country’s PM has been conferred with the Seoul Peace Prize for 2018?
- Who will receive the first World Agriculture Prize instituted by the Indian Council of Food and Agriculture in New Delhi?
- Who has been awarded the prestigious ‘Indian National Science Academy Teachers Award 2018”?
A)Prof Shyam Lal Prasad
B)Dr Dev Burman
- Who is the winner of the first edition of Rs 25 lakh JCB Prize for Literature, India’s richest literary prize?
- When is UN Day celebrated?
- When is World Development Information Day celebrated?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the capital of Afghanistan?
- When was Asian Development Bank founded?