Current Affairs 25 September 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 24 September 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of September 24, 2020
- MP Suresh Angadi who passed away recently was the Union Minister of State in which ministry?
A) Home Affairs
B) Corporate Affairs
C) Science and Development
- Who has been appointed as an advisor to Executive Director, International Monetary Fund (IMF), by the government?
A) Simanchala Dash
B) Mahesh Bhatt
C) Surendra Banerjee
D) Bhanupratap Rewari
- Bhupesh Kumar Pandya who passed away recently was related to which profession?
- The Competition Commission of India approved the proposed merger of e-pharmacy company Medlife with which company?
A) DFH Holdings
B) KPD Holdings
C) API Holdings
D) SDI Holdings
- Whose term has been extended by the government as non-executive chairman of debt-ridden IL&FS group by one year?
A) Gautam Adani
B) Uday Kotak
C) Shiv Nadar
D) Aditya Puri
- As announced by the Railway Minister Piyush Goyal, by which year has the Railways planned for 100 per cent electrification of its broad gauge routes?
- India and which country have launched a website dedicated to provide information about the 2015 post-earthquake reconstruction projects funded by New Delhi?
B) Sri Lanka
- Which country’s Start-Up National Central and Ahmedabad-based iCreate inked a memorandum of understanding (MoU) for starting a programme to bring together former country’s and Indian entrepreneurs?
- Journalist Jineth Bedoya Lima who has been awarded the Golden Pen of Freedom award by the World Association of News Publishers (Wan-Ifra) belongs to which country?
- Khushi Chindaliya from Surat has been named as the Regional Ambassador for India for which of the following?
A) United Nations Conference on Trade and Development
B) United Nations Children’s Fund
C) United Nations Environment Programme
D) United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization
- Aleksandr G. Lukashenko has been sworn as the president of which country for the sixth term?
- Ishmael Toroama has been elected as the president of which of the following?
- Who has been appointed as the culture secretary as part of a top-level bureaucratic reshuffle?
A) Raghvendra Singh
B) Vivek Joshi
C) Anand Kumar
D) Sunil Gupta
- who has been appointed as the new administrator of Punjab and Maharashtra Cooperative (PMC) Bank by the Reserve Bank of India?
A) PB Sinha
B) AK Dixit
C) DK Ghosh
D) BM Nanda
- Which of the following has been ranked India’s Most Valuable Brand in the 2020 BrandZ Top 75 Most Valuable Indian Brands rankings, released by WPP and Kantar?
A) Asian Paints
C) HDFC Bank
D) Life Insurance Corporation of India
- Which airport has been granted the Airport Health Accreditation (AHA) by Airport Council International (ACI) for the safety measures being taken at the aerodrome?
A) Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
B) Kempegowda International Airport
C) Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport
D) Rajiv Gandhi International Airport
- Where will the India’s first Coast Guard academy be established?
- Purba Dam who passed away was related to which of the following?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the currency of Israel?
- Where is the HQ of United Nations Environment Programme situated?
A) Geneva, Switzerland
B) Nairobi, Kenya
C) Helsinki, Finland
D) Vienna, Austria