Current Affairs 26 August 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 25 August 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of August 25, 2020
- As per the new order by the Ministry of Finance, businesses with an annual turnover of up to how much amount are GST exempt?
A) Rs 25 lakh
B) Rs 45 lakh
C) Rs 40 lakh
D) Rs 3 0 lakh
- Who has been chosen as the chairman of the National Council for Transgender Persons constituted by the central government for the transgender persons?
A) Ramesh Pokhriyal
B) Prakash Javadekar
C) Thawar Chand Gehlot
D) Harsh Vardhan
- Ministry of Tourism has signed an MoU with the Travel Agents Association of India (TAAI) and which other organisation with primary objective of women empowerment?
- Which state/UT government launched Niraman Mazdoor Registration Abhiyan, for registration of construction labourers at all the 70 assembly constituencies?
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Which state’s Chief Minister Vijay inaugurated FABEXA 2020- India’s First and Longest Virtual Exhibition organized by one of the oldest cloth markets in the country?
A) Himachal Pradesh
B) Tamil Nadu
- What is the official mascot of the dragonfly festival hosted by Kerala in August 2020?
- Which mobile application has been launched by the Indian Air Force to provide career-related information to aspirants as a part of Digital India initiative?
A) Your IAF
B) All IAF
C) His IAF
D) My IAF
- Which group is going to launch a “super app” with an aim to offer its disparate consumer services on a common platform?
A) TATA Group
B) Bajaj Group
C) Mahindra Group
D) Aditya Birla Group
- Name the Covid-19 vaccine facility launched by the World Health Organisation that it urged wealthier member states to join?
- Which company launched a new initiative called The Anywhere School, bringing over 50 new features hundreds of thousands of viewers in more than 250 countries around the world?
- Which country launched its fifth Gaofen-9 Earth observation satellite for land surveys, city planning, land right confirmation?
- Which bank has integrated Aadhaar enabled Payment System (AePS) on its platform to enable banking services through Aadhaar cards?
A) Ujjivan Small Finance Bank
B) Paytm Payments Bank
C) Airtel Payments Bank
D) Yes Bank
- How much amount of loan agreement has been signed between India and Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) for Mumbai Urban Transport Project-III?
A) USD 200 million
B) USD 400 million
C) USD 500 million
D) USD 600 million
- Which team has won the UEFA Champions League?
A) Tottenham Hotspur
B) Real Madrid
C) Bayern Munich
D) Paris Saint-Germain
- Who has become the first German female golfer to win the Women’s British Open?
A) Lexi Thompson
B) Sophia Popov
C) Brooke Henderson
D) Inbee Park
- Who is the author of the book titled ‘Who painted my lust red?’?
A) Shiv Nadar
B) Veerasamy Pillai
C) Sree Iyer
D) Muthu Naidu
- A Bhaskar Raj who passed away recently was a noted ___________ filmmaker.
- Who is not one of the authors of the book titled ‘Delhi Riots 2020-The Untold Story’?
A) Radhika Sharma
B) Monika Arora
C) Sonali Chitalkar
D) Prerna Malhotra
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of FICCI Ladies Organisation (FLO) located?
B) New Delhi
- Where is the HQ of Travel Agents Association of India situated?