Current Affairs 26 January 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 25 January 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of January 25, 2020
- Which state has become the first in the country to get additional funds (Rs 660 crore) for capital projects for successfully carrying out reforms in various citizen-centric areas?
A) Madhya Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh government has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with which state government for replicating the latter’s pioneering Responsible Tourism (RT) initiative?
D) Tamil Nadu
- In a first, a bird festival is being organised at the Mahananda wildlife sanctuary to provide an opportunity to enthusiasts to explore the forest and watch different birds. Where is the sanctuary situated?
D) West Bengal
- According to the Futures Industry Association (FIA), which stock exchange remained the world’s largest derivatives exchange for the second consecutive year in 2020 in terms of number of contracts traded?
A) National Stock Exchange of India
B) New York Stock Exchange
C) Italian Stock Exchange
D) The Royal Exchange
- Which country’s Prime Minister Khurelsukh Ukhnaa submitted his resignation to parliament after protests over the government’s handling of the Covid-19 pandemic?
- Who has been appointed as the first woman chairperson of Broadcasting Content Complaints Council (BCCC)?
A) Vijaya Kamlesh
B) Gita Mittal
C) Manjula Chellur
D) Sujata Manohar
- Shyam Srinivasan, CEO of which bank, is chosen as the Business Standard Banker of the Year for 2019-20?
A) IndusInd Bank
B) South Indian Bank
C) RBL Bank
D) Federal Bank
- Who along with Bilkis Dadi has been conferred with Quaide Millleth award for year 2020?
A) Colin Gonsalves
B) Kannan Gopinathan
C) Harsh Mander
D) Yogendra Yadav
- Phil Spector who passed away was related to which profession?
- Narendra Luther who passed away was related to which of the following?
- Larry King, iconic radio and television host, who passed away hailed from which country?
- Who is the author of the book titled “Flying Blind: India’s Quest For Global Leadership”?
A) Mohamed Zeeshan
B) Imran Orhan
C) Nadia Hashimi
D) Mohsin Hamid
- Who has authored the book titled “Ten Lessons for a Post-Pandemic World”?
A) Henry Kissinger
B) Chris Cuomo
C) Niall Ferguson
D) Fareed Zakaria
- When is National Girl Child Day being celebrated in India?
A) January 25
B) January 24
C) January 27
D) January 24
- What is the theme of National Voters’ Day 2021?
A) Making Our Voters Empowered, Vigilant, Safe and Informed
B) Electoral Literacy for Stronger Democracy
C) No Voter to be Left Behind
D) Empowering Young and Future Voters
- What is the theme of International Education Day 2021?
A) Recover and Revitalize Education for the COVID-19 Generation
B) Education: A Key Driver for the COVID-19 Generation
C) Learning for planet, prosperity and peace for the COVID-19 Generation
D) Education with freedom for the COVID-19 Generation
- On 25th January 2021, which state celebrated its golden jubilee statehood day?
B) West Bengal
D) Himachal Pradesh
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Broadcasting Content Complaints Council (BCCC) situated?
A) New Delhi
- Where is the HQ of Futures Industry Association (FIA) situated?
A) Sydney, Australia
B) Washington DC, USA
C) Ottawa, Canada
D) Wellington, New Zealand