Current Affairs 26 July 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 25 July 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 25, 2021
- When is Pi Approximation Day observed?
A) July 22
B) July 23
C) July 25
D) July 21
- Bhageerathi Amma who passed away at 107 recently hailed from which state?
B) Tamil Nadu
- “Renegades: Born in the USA” is co-written by Barack Obama and whom?
A) Patti Scialfa
B) Bruce Springsteen
C) Billy Joel
D) Julianne Phillips
- Who is the writer of the book ‘Kashmir Ki Kyari Mein Aag Ki Lapte Aakhir Kab Tak?’?
A) Ruby Sahota
B) Kashmira Pardeshi
C) Beena Budki
D) Rimi Bajaj
- Who authored the book titled “Why We Kneel How We Rise”?
A) Michael Anthony Holding
B) Ebony Rainford-Brent
C) Malcolm Marshall
D) Clive Lloyd
- Who was conferred ‘Norman Borlaug National Award for Excellence in Agricultural Research’ by Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR)?
A) Shruti Joshi
B) Vinayak Ray
C) Kushal Nagpal
D) Kajal Chakraborty
- After Shiv Nadar resigned as managing director (MD) and director of HCL Technologies Ltd, who took over as the MD?
A) Pritam Singh
B) Sriram Mudhgal
C) Roop Kumar Sachdeva
D) C. Vijayakumar
- Which Indian is among the tax experts from around the world to be appointed as a member of the UN tax committee in July 2021?
A) Kritika Mehra
B) Rasmi Ranjan Das
C) Kanika Kamra
D) Shruti Pawar Mehta
- Which sports organization has launched its own player-oriented web-based engagement platform, the ‘Heroes Connect’ in its bid to curate a detailed database of the players?
A) Indian Hockey Federation
B) All India Football Federation
C) Badminton Association of India
D) Indian Olympic Association
- Which insurance company has changed its name and added Niva with the name removing the earlier brand name from it?
A) Max Bupa Health Insurance
B) Bajaj Allianz General Insurance
C) HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company
D) Universal Sompo General Insurance Company
- Which bank has signed an MoU with IIT Guwahati Technology Incubation Centre (TIC) for funding eligible Startups under the “IND SpringBoard” scheme of the Bank?
A) Union Bank of India
B) Bank of Baroda
C) Indian Overseas Bank
D) Indian Bank
- Which is the latest country to join the International Solar Alliance (ISA), an initiative of India aimed at promoting renewable energy and sustainable development?
- Which country has launched the world’s largest emissions-trading program?
- In which city is the World’s first 3D-printed steel bridge been opened to the public?
- Which country has launched a long-delayed lab module, named Nauka, for the International Space Station?
- After, Gwalior and Orchha been selected by UNESCO under ‘Historic Urban Landscape Project’, how many cities have been included in this project so far?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) situated?
A) Paris, France
B) New York, USA
C) London, UK
D) Dubai, UAE
- Where is the HQ of Indian Bank situated?