Current Affairs 26 June 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 25 June 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 25, 2018
- Saudi Arabia and UAE are jointly setting up world’s largest integrated refinery and petrochemicals complex in which Indian state?
C) West Bengal
- How much amount will be invested by the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) in Phase I of India’s National Investment & Infrastructure Fund (NIIF) to help various development projects in this country?
A) $250 million
B) $150 million
C) $100 million
D) $200 million
- Recep Tayyip Erdogan has recently been re-elected as the President of which country?
- The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has signed an MoU with which University to speed up the short term health sector based courses and get more than 14 lakh trained manpower by 2025?
A) Symbiosis International University
B) Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
C) Uttar Pradesh Rajarshi Tandon Open University
D) Sikkim Manipal University
- Pakistan is soon to launch a Remote Sensing Satellite (RSS), PakTES-1A to study various features of the earth. Which country has provided the navigation technology for the satellite to Pakistan?
C) United Kingdom
- Who among the given has won the Best Actor Male award at the International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) Awards 2018?
A) Shahrukh Khan
B) Ranbir Kapoor
C) Irfan Khan
D) Akshay Kumar
- How many MoUs have been signed between India and Seychelles recently during foreign President Danny Faure’s visit to India?
- Recently, PM Modi has approved to set up a committee for laying the standards for metro rail systems in India. The committee will be headed by___________
A) M. S. Gill
B) T. N. Seshan
C) G. Madhavan Nair
D) E Sreedharan
- The oil refinery cum petrochemical project to be set up by Saudi Arabia and UAE in India will be a joint venture between which among the given entities?
A) HPCL and BPCL
B) BPCL and IOCL
C) IOCL and HPCL
D) HPCL, BPCL & IOCL
- Name the Indian sports star to clinch the maiden individual Gold medal in women’s recurve event at the stage third of Archery World Cup in Salt Lake city of US?
A) Bombayla Devi Laishram
B) Laxmirani Majhi
C) Deepika Kumari
D) Dola Banerjee
- The Ministry of Women and Child Development (MWCD) has come out with a report titled ‘Women in Prisons’ that suggests changes in the National Model Prison Manual ___________
- Name the winner of the 2018 French Grand Prix.
A) Lewis Hamilton
B) Max Verstappen
C) Kimi Raikkonen
D) Sebastian Vettel
- Which among the given countries is set to host the maiden World Tolerance Summit in November 2018 to instill tolerance, peace and cultural understanding among mankind?
A) United States
C) United Arab of Emirates (UAE)
- How much amount has been sanctioned by India to Seychelles for enhancing its defence capability?
A) USD 50 million
B) USD 100 million
C) USD 150 million
D) USD 200 million
- Who has been conferred with the Outstanding Achievement in Cinema Award at the IIFA awards 2018?
A) Anupam Kher
B) Amitabh Bachchan
C) Rishi Kapoor
- US based Donald Hall passed away at 89. He was a renowned and award winning____________
A) TV Anchor
B) Graphic Designer
- Who among the following has achieved the top spot in the latest men’s Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP) world singles rankings?
A) Roger Federer
B) Alexander Zverev
C) Rafael Nadal
D) Andy Murray
- Name the professional tennis player to retain the top spot in the latest Women’s Tennis Association (WTA) singles rankings.
A) Maria Sharapova
B) Simona Halep
C) Caroline Wozniacki
D) Garbine Muguruza
Static GK Based On Current Affairs
- Professional tennis star Alexander Zverev hails from which country?
- Who is the director of the Best Story winning movie Newton at the 2018 IIFA awards?
A) Advait Chandan
B) Saket Chowdhary
C) Amit V Masurkar
D) Ravi Udyawar
- The National Investment & Infrastructure Fund (NIIF) was proposed by the government in Union Budget 2015 for enhancing long term infrastructure financing in the country. What is the proposed corpus of the fund?
A) Rs. 20,000 Crores
B) Rs. 40,000 Crores
C) Rs. 50,000 Crores
D) Rs. 10,000 Crores