Current Affairs 26 June 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 25 June 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 25, 2020
- Which state has entered into an agreement with Reliance Jio TV to educate 52 lakh students?
- Recently Kushinagar Airport of which state was declared Recently Kushinagar Airport of which state was declared an International Airport by the Cabinet?
- Recently the Cabinet approved private participation in which sector?
- Which state government started a scheme Play little, Study little’ scheme for school students?
- The government decided to provide how much percent interest subsidy to ‘Shishu’ Borrowers under Mudra Yojna?
- Who launched a special campaign ‘Empowering the Greater 50%?
D)Ram Vilas Paswan
- The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs, chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, has approved setting up of Animal Husbandry Infrastructure Development Fund (AHIDF) worth how much amount?
- The government extended the deadline for filing income tax returns (ITR) for the 2018-19 fiscal by a month till which date?
- Recently which Institute launched endowment fund of Rs 100 crore from alumni?
- Recently which state made a task force headed by Anil Parab to study problems related to transport services amid COVID-19 crisis?
- As part of the 6th International Yoga Day commemorations, the world’s first yoga university outside India has been launched in which city?
- How much amount was pledged by India to the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA) over the coming two years?
- Which institution has joined hands with US Gold Currency Inc and Blockfills to bring the world’s first monetary gold-backed digital gold currency to India?
A)IBMC Financial Professionals Group
- As per recent announcement,Urban Cooperative and Multi State Cooperative banks will be brought under direct supervision of which body?
- Which country retained its position as Third-largest Economy in Terms of Purchasing Power Parity for 2017?
- As per India Ratings and Reaserch,India’s GDP to contract by how much percent in FY 21?
- As per IMF, Indian economy will contract by how much percent this fiscal?
- Who launched the Credit Guarantee Scheme for Sub-ordinate Debt, CGSSD?
A)Ram Vilas Paswan
- What was the rank of India in terms of largest holder of US Government Securities at end of April?
- Which state government announced the Vithabai Narayangaokar lifetime achievement award to folk artist Gulabbai Sangamnerkar?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry?
- Where is the HQ of India Ratings and Reserch Private Limited?