Current Affairs 26 June 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 25 June 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 25, 2021
- UN WFP has partnered with which state to empower, support women through self-help groups?
A) Tamil Nadu
- Who has been named in Tamil Nadu Economic Advisory Panel?
A) Urjit Patel
B) Dr. Manmohan Singh
C) Raghuram Rajan
D) Amartya Sen
- Which State’s CM has launched ‘Ashirbad’ For Education And Health Of Covid Orphans?
A) West Bengal
- Which country has signed framework agreement on International Solar Alliance with India?
- Nations of which organization have recently agreed on science and technology innovation cooperation?
- Which country’s Tax Inspectors Without Borders (TIWB) programme has been launched in partnership with India?
C) Sri Lanka
- Which private sector bank has launched ‘Pay Your Contact’ Service?
A) HDFC Bank
B) Axis Bank
C) Kotak Mahindra Bank
D) RBL Bank
- SBI general insurance has tied up with which bank for Bancassurance?
A) IDBI Bank
B) Kotak Mahindra Bank
C) IDFC First Bank
D) ICICI Bank
- Which bank has partnered with Fintech incubator Afthonia Lab to help startups develop APIs and test ideas?
A) ICICI Bank
B) HDFC Bank
C) YES Bank
D) State Bank of India
- What is India’s growth forecast according to S&P?
- Where will IFFCO be setting up Nano Urea Fertiliser Plant??
- NSDC has partnered with which messenger to launch programme to boost job opportunities for youth?
B) Facebook messenger
- Adani power ltd is set to acquire 1,200 MW Essar Power’s Mahan project situated in which state?
B) Madhya Pradesh
- India’s Official Olympic Theme Song ‘Lakshya Tera Samne Hai’ has been composed by whom?
A) A R Rahman
B) Mohit Chauhan
C) Anu Malik
D) Sonu Nigam
- Nikol Pashinyan has recently been elected as Prime Minister of which country?
D) None of these
- Centre has extended the tenure of appointment of Ananta Barua as Whole-time Member (WTM) of SEBI by how many years?
A) 1 year
B) 2 years
C) 3 years
D) 4 years
- Which Indian Power Utility has won Recognition of India’s Best Employers Among Nation-Builders 2021?
A) Tata Power Company Ltd
B) Adani Green Energy Ltd
C) Power Grid Corporation Of India Ltd
D) NTPC Ltd
- Which Airport has won Honour In Airport Service Quality?
A) Indira Gandhi International Airport
B) Chennai International Airport
C) Cochin International Airport
D) Sardar Vallabhbhai International Airport
- A multinational project led by NOAA and which space agency has been endorsed by UN body?
D) None of these
- Benigno Aquino dies of renal failure at 61. He was the Ex- President of which country?
D) Sri Lanka
- Who unveiled ‘My Joys And Sorrows – As A Mother Of A Special Child’ Book?
A) Ravi Shankar Prasad
B) Piyush Goyal
C) Dr. Harsh Vardhan
D) Nitin Gadkari
- When is World Vitiligo Day observed annually?
A) 24Th June
B) 23rd June
C) 25th June
D) 22nd June
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the capital of Denmark?
- What is the tagline of Kotak Mahindra Bank?
A) Let’s make money simple
B) Experience your expertise
C) Let’s grow together
D) Together we can
- Where is the HQ of Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative (IFFCO)?
- Where is the HQ of SEBI?