Current Affairs 26 May 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 25 May 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of May 25, 2021
- The Central government has decided to provide assistance of how much amount to each Transgender person as immediate support to meet their basic requirements in view of Covid pandemic?
- Which body to partner with TRIFED to implement Van Dhan Yojana in districts identified as aspirational?
C) Niti Aayog
- Recently with which country India has signed three-year work program for cooperation in agriculture?
A) USA b
- Which state government with support from Deloitte, has launched Sanjeevani Pariyojana ?
C) Andhra Pradesh
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Recently who chaired the 74th World Health Assembly?
A) Arjun Chaturvedi
B) Nitin Gadkari
C) Tedros Adenhem
D) Harsh Vardhan
- Which country to work with the World Health Organization, other partners and nations to develop an advanced international pathogen surveillance network to identify COVID-19 variants and emerging diseases?
- Recently Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) has permitted existing Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act (FCRA) account holders, including NGOs and associations, to open their “FCRA Account” in which bank?
D) Indian Bank
- Which organisation proposed $50 billion plan to vaccinate everyone by mid-2022?
C) World Bank
D) Asian development Bank
- The Hallmarking of Gold Jewellery is set to begin from which date?
A) 1st June
B) 1st July
C) 15th June
D) 30th June
- As per the data released by Reserve Bank of India, Country’s Foreign exchange reserves crossed how much Mark?
A) USD 590 billion
B) USD 600 billion
C) USD 500 billion
D) USD 700 billion
- Who won the PGA Championship 2021?
A) Micheal Felmimgb
B) Louis Oosthizein
C) Brooks Koepka
D) Phil Mickelson
- Who won the men’s Lyon Open Title 2021?
A) Stefanos Tsitsipas
B) Cameron Norrie
C) Louis Parker
D) Rusev Dramik
- Recently Casper Ruud won the men’s single Geneva Open Tennis Tournament 2021.He hails from which country?
- Who won the Monaco Grand Prix 2021?
A) Carlos Sainz
B) Lewis Hamilton
C) Raine Mclaren
D) Max Verstappen
- Recently Zhang Yiming stepped down as CEO from which company?
- Which body won the prestigious Etienne Glichitch Award in recognition of its contribution to the growth and development of the sport in the country?
A) Hockey India
B) Badminton Association of India
D) Football Federation
- Recently World’s largest iceberg breaks off from which place?
B) Arctic Ocean
- Recently Yuan Longoing passed away.He belongs to which profession?
- Who is the author of book “The Spiritual CEO “?
A) Abhijeet Chaturvedi
B) Mohan Munda
C) Ramesh Singh
D) S Prakash
- When is International Missing Children Day observed ?
A) May 25
B) May 26
C) May 28
D) May 27
- When is World Thyroid Day observed?
A) May 28
B) May 27
C) May 26
D) May 25
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the capital of Norway?
- When was Tribal Co-operative Marketing Federation of India founded?
- What is the currency of Israel?
- Where is the HQ of International Monetary Fund?