Current Affairs 26 November 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 25 November 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of November 25, 2020
- When did Airports Authority of India (AAI) commenced Aviation Safety Awareness Week 2020?
A) November 21 to November 25
B) November 22 to November 26
C) November 23 to November 27
D) November 24 to November 28
- What is the theme of National pharmacy week 2020?
A) Knowledge is the Best Medicine
B) Educate Before You Medicate
C) Talk With Your Pharmacist
D) Pharmacist: Frontline Health Professionals
- What is the theme of World Heritage Week 2020?
A) Rural Landscapes
B) Shared Cultures, Thread Heritage, Shared Responsibility
C) Cultural Heritage & Sustainable Tourism
D) The Heritage of Sport
- Ashiesh Roy who passed away was related to which profession?
- Vishwa Mohan Badola who passed away was related to which profession?
- Netflix’s India Original series “Delhi Crime”, which bagged the best drama series honour at the 48th International Emmy Awards, was directed by whom?
A) Stuart A. McIntyre
B) Rupinder Nagra
C) Richie Mehta
D) Anurag Arora
- Who claimed the ATP Finals in London?
A) Dominic Thiem
B) Stefanos Tsitsipas
C) Alexander Zverev
D) Daniil Medvedev
- According to a Confederation of Indian Industry and EY joint report, India can expect to attract how much of foreign direct investment (FDI) annually by 2025?
A) $120-160 billion
B) $150-180 billion
C) $120-150 billion
D) $100-150 billion
- Muthoot Finance in partnership with which company launched a gold jewellery insurance scheme called ‘Gold Shield’?
A) Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance
B) Bajaj Allianz General Insurance
C) IDBI Federal Life Insurance
D) IndiaFirst Life Insurance
- HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company tied up with whichbank to offer a range of general insurance products to the bank’s customers?
A) Jio Payments Bank
B) Fino Payments Bank
C) NSDL Payments Bank Limited
D) India Post Payments Bank
- Which country launched its ‘Chang’e-5 lunar probe’ to collect samples from the moon’s surface and return to earth?
- Which of the following Secretary flagged off the first Varunastra, the heavy weight torpedo, which was delivered to the Indian Navy, at a ceremony held at BDL, Visakhapatnam unit?
- Which state launched “Abhayam” mobile phone application which helps women and children travelling in taxis and autorickshaws to raise an alarm in case of any emergency?
A) Madhya Pradesh
B) Andhra Pradesh
- Haveri Railway Station situated where has been renamed after the freedom fighter Mailara Mahadevappa?
A) Tamil Nadu
- On the completion of three years of which app, the international version of the app has been launched for 9 countries?
B) Incredible India
- Where did Prime minister Narendra Modi launched ‘Har Ghar Nal Yojna’ (tap water to every household)?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Confederation of Indian Industry situated?
B) New Delhi
- Where is the HQ of NSDL Payments Bank situated?
- Where is the HQ of Muthoot Finance situated?