Current Affairs 26 November 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 25 November 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of November 25, 2021
- Recently Union Cabinet has approved continuation of National Apprenticeship Training Scheme for how many more years?
- The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs gave its approval for the continuation of the umbrella scheme, Ocean Services, Modelling, Application, Resources and Technology, O-SMART.Which ministry will implement this scheme?
A) Ministry of Jal Shakti
B) Ministry of Renewable Energy
C) Ministry of Earth Science
D) Ministry of Environment
- Recently how much amount of cluster development fund was announced by FM Nirmala Sitharaman for Jammu and Kashmir?
A) ₹505 cr
B) ₹405 cr
C) ₹300 cr
D) ₹200 cr
- Which state to launch Urja Saksharta Abhiyan’?
A) Uttar Pradesh
B) Madhya Pradesh
- Which city topped the list in inaugural Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) Urban Index and Dashboard 2021-22?
- Government has approved the proposals for Construction how many houses under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban)?
- Who inaugurated the 24th edition of Bengaluru Tech Summit?
A) Rajnath Singh
B) Narendra Modi
C) Amit Shah
D) Venkaiah Naidu
- Indian Army’s Southern Command concluded a four-day multi-agency exercise ‘Sagar Shakti’ in which city?
- Five-day biennial trilateral exercise Dosti was conducted between Maldives,India and which other country?
- With which country, India inked a Memorandum of Understanding for reciprocal recognition of COVID vaccination certificate ?
- India and which other country have agreed on a transitional approach on Equalisation Levy 2020?
- As per joint report by Equifax and Small Industries Development Bank of India (Sidbi), Microfinance portfolio outstanding in 112 of districts stood at what amount at the end of June 2021?
A) ₹28737 cr
B) ₹36854 cr
C) ₹25889 cr
D) ₹25679 cr
- Recently Equitas SFB have partnered for co-branded credit cards with which bank?
A) IDBI Bank
B) RBL Bank
C) ICICI Bank
D) HDFC Bank
- How much amount of loan was given by World Bank for school learning project in Andhra Pradesh?
A) USD 400 million
B) USD 300 million
C) USD 200 million
D) USD 250 million
- Which bank been named the world’s most important bank to the health of the wider financial system, according to the latest annual ranking of top lenders by global regulators?
A) RBL Bank
B) Goldman Sachs
C) BNB Paribas
D) JP Morgan Chase
- Goldman Sachs pegged India’s GDP growth at what percent in FY23 ?
- Magdalena Andersson resigned in as first female PM of which country?
- Sheikh Sabah Al-Khalid was sworn in as PM of which country?
B) North Korea
- Who has become the first Indian to be honoured with the Knighthood of Parte Guelfa for his humanitarian and Environmental protection efforts in business and movies?
A) SK Sohan Roy
B) Ramesh Singh
C) Mohan Singh
D) Tanya Tyagi
- Recently which INS was commissioned into the Indian Navy in Mumbai?
- Which mission was launched by NASA to test technology for defending Earth against potential asteroid or comet hazards?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the capital of Maldives?
- Where is the HQ of Equitas Small Finance Bank?
- Where is the HQ of World Bank?