Current Affairs 26 September 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 25 September 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of September 25, 2018
- India and which country have agreed to explore the possibility of using high resolution satellite images in boundary survey work?
- Who will head the committee which will look into jail reforms across the country and suggest measures to deal with them?
- The government announced how many initiatives to take banking to last mile recently?
- Environment Minister Dr Harsh Vardhan inaugurated air pollution control device WAYU, at ITO in New Delhi.What does “A” stands in WAYU?
- Government will spend how much amount for improving national highways in the northeastern states of the country,as said by Nitin Gadkari?
A)1.8 lakh crore
B)1.2 lakh crore
C)1 lakh crore
D)1.5 lakh crore
- State-run Indian Oil Corporation set up a high-level committee of experts to draw a roadmap for settlement of land acquisition issues facing the proposed $44 billion Ratnagiri refinery project in Maharashtra.Who will head this committee?
- 21st Central Zonal Council meeting was held in which city?
- Union Minister of State for Parliamentary Affairs Arjun Ram Meghwal inaugurated two-day National Orientation workshop on NeVA.What is “A”in NeVA?
- VP Naidu wil inaugurate a colossal dome shaped structure in which city?
- World Bank (WB) team estimated that Kerala would require how much amount for reconstruction of the flood-ravaged economy and infrastructure?
- UN Secretary-General Antonia Guterres has hailed the World Bank/United Nations FAM as an important new tool to help predict and prevent famine.What does “M” stands in FAM?
- Statue of Nelson Mandela was unveiled at the UN HQ .He was the former President of which country?
- Women Foreign Ministers Meeting was held in which city?
- Shazam, world’s most popular music recognition mobile app was acquired by which company?
- Which company has acquired Israel based analytics start-up called Upstream Commerce?
- According to Finance Minister Arun Jaitley,India’s growth rate will sustain at what rate?
- As per Manoj Sinha, the foreign direct investment(FDI) in the telecom sector rose to how much in the last fiscal?
- Who won FIFA Best Men’s Player Award at an award ceremony in London?
- Who was appointed as Chief Privacy Officer by Google?
- Who was appointed as the new Vice Chief of the Indian Air Force?
- Shantaram Potdukhe passed away recently.He was related to which profession?
- Renowned commentator Jasdev Singh passed away.He was the commentator of which language?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- When was Google founded?
- Where is the HQ of FIFA?