Current Affairs 27 April 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 26 April 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 26, 2018
- What is the rank of India in the 2018 World Press Freedom Index?
- When is the World Intellectual Property Day observed?
A) April 23
B) April 24
C) April 25
D) April 26
- According to HR service provider Randstad’s Employer Brand Research (REBR) 2018, which among the following has been declared as the most attractive employer brand?
A) Microsoft India
B) Amazon India
C) Hindustan Unilever
D) IBM India
- Which among the given statement is not true regarding the Pravasi pension scheme recently launched by the Kerala chief minister Pinarayi Vijayan?
A) The scheme is applicable to those hailing from Kerala but living outside the state or country
B) To avail the scheme, one needs to pay Rs. 200 every month
C) People over the age of 60 years are eligible for the pension
D) Pension of Rs. 2,000 per month would be given to the beneficiary
- Harimau Shakti is a joint military training exercise of India with which country?
C) Sri Lanka
- Which among the given Indian organisation/institution has been awarded the 2018 National Intellectual Property (IP) Award in the ‘Top R&D Institution/Organisation for Patents and Commercialisation category?
A) Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO)
B) The Department of Atomic Energy
C) Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)
D) Ministry of New and Renewable Energy
- How many agencies have been given the Letters of Intent (LOI) by the government for 22 monuments under its Adopt a Heritage project?
- Who among the following has become the first Indian women lawyer to be directly appointed as a Supreme Court judge?
A) Flavia Agnes
B) Vrinda Grover
C) Menaka Guruswamy
D) Indu Malhotra
- Singapore Airlines is soon to launch world’s new longest non-stop flight on a newly developed A350-900 Ultra Long-Range jet. The airline will connect Singapore with which city?
B) New York
- The theme of the World Intellectual Property Day 2018 is__________
A) Celebrating innovation and promoting respect for intellectual property
B) Innovation – Improving Lives
C) Powering change: Women in innovation and creativity
D) Make Intellectual Property Your Business
- Recently ICC announced that all its member nations will be granted T20I status. How many countries are member of the International Cricket Council (ICC)?
- Which country has topped the 2018 World Press Freedom Index?
- The HRD ministry has launched the second edition of the Unnat Bharat Abhiyan. Which among the given has been designated to function as the national coordinating institute for this programme?
A) IIT Delhi
B) IIT Bombay
C) IIT Kanpur
D) IIT Roorkee
- The 15th World Rural Health Conference was held in which city recently?
B) New Delhi
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- Name the Prime Minister of Malaysia?
A) Minako Sakai
B) Najib Razak
C) Muhammad V
D) Ahmad Zahid Hamidi
- Headquarter of International Cricket Council (ICC) is in______
A) Dubai, United Arab Emirates
B) Beijing, China
C) Vienna, Austria
D) New York, United States
- The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research was established in which year?
A) 26 September 1945
B) 26 September 1947
C) 26 September 1942
D) 26 September 1944