Current Affairs 27 April 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 26 April 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 26, 2020
- which state government has launched a new scheme Dhanwantari under which locally unavailable medicines are provided to patients at home?
- Which state government Which state government revived the ”zero interest” loan scheme for women self-help groups (SHGs) in the state?
- Which Institute has been ranked first among global universities for its impact research in areas that help achieve sustainable development goals (SDGs) as mandated by the United Nations?
A)University of Auckland
C)Arizona State University
- Recently which payment provider got RBI nod to issue co-branded prepaid cards, wallets?
D)Unique Solutions Inc
- Which organisation in collaboration with AIMA organised virtual workshop on “Contract Management during Emergency situations”?
- As per CARE Ratings,India’s GDP to remain at how much percent in 2020-21?
- Recently which company has raised stake in Bandhan Bank by 1.1 per cent to 4.49 per cent?
A)Caladium Investment PTE Ltd
B)Unique Solution Inc
C)Global Master Limited
- Which state launched a mobile application ‘HelpMe’ designed to help the needy in the state during the crisis caused by the coronavirus outbreak?
- Which state has launched ‘Covid Pharma’, a mobile application to keep a track of people purchasing medicines over-the-counter (OTC) for cough, cold and fever from medical stores across the state?
- Recently Graeme Watson passed away.He was related to which field?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the currency of Singapore?
- Where is the HQ of CARE Ratings?