Current Affairs 27 April 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 26 April 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 26, 2021
- Which state/UT has released first-of-its-kind draft cycling policy that views cycling as a major alternate mode of transport for short distances?
B) Uttar Pradesh
- Which country will join the United States, Canada, Norway, and Qatar in forming ‘Net Zero Producers Forum’ for oil and gas producer?
D) Saudi Arabia
- Which platform has launched a new video-based wealth community called Wealth Community?
- BOB Financial Solutions Limited (BFSL) have come together with which company to offer an easy, frictionless payment solution for cardholders with the launch of ConQR – on Card solution?
D) American Express
- Which bank has signed an agreement with The Chennai Angles for financing start-ups under its loan programme, ‘IND Spring Board?
A) Bank of Baroda
B) IDBI Bank
C) Indian Bank
D) Indian Overseas Bank
- Recently RBI cancelled the license of Bhagyodaya Friends Urban Co-operative Bank Limited.It is based in which state?
C) Uttar Pradesh
- Recently India has tied with which country to promote tech startup’s?
- Which institute have signed a MoU to set up an Accelerator Centre for Research & Development With Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs?
A) IIT Kanpur
B) IIT Kharagpur
C) IIT Jammu
D) IIM Ahmedabad
- Deepika Kumari and Atanu Das won two individual gold medals as India capped their best ever show in a World Cup.They are associated with which sports?
D) Discus Thrower
- Recently India’s women recurve team won the gold medal at Archery World Cup Stage 1.Who was leading the team?
A) Komolika Bari
B) Ankita Bhakat
C) Vinesh Phogat
D) Deepika Kumari
- The fourth edition of ‘Khelo India Youth Games-2021’ will be held in Which city/state?
A) Haryana and Delhi
B) UP and Haryana
C) Mp and Bihar
D) Telangana and Karnataka
- Which film won the best picture title award at 93rd Academy Awards?
B) Another Round
C) My Octopus
D) Two distant strangers
- Which country will launch a data relay satellite that will help maintain contact with the Gagangyaan mission?
- Recently Rajan Mishra passed away,He was related to the which field?
B) Social Activist
- Recently which famous nuclear scientist passed away who played noteworthy role in 1998 nuclear tests at Pokhran?
A) LV Prabhakar
B) VN Narayana
C) R Krishnamurthy
D) K Santhanam
- What is the theme of this year’s World Intellectual Property Day 2021?
A) IP and SMEs-Taking your ideas to market
B) Innovate for a green future
C) Reach for Gold-IP and Sports
D) Powering change-Women in innovation
- What is theme of this year World Malaria Day 2021?
A) Stop and prevent malaria
B) Ready to beat Malaria
C) Reaching the zero malaria target
D) Zero Malaria starts with me
- When is International Delegate Day observed?
A) April 26
B) April 24
C) April 22
D) April 25
- When is International Chernobyl Disaster Rememberance Day observed?
A) April 28
B) April 27
C) April 26
D) April 25
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the currency of Saudi Arabia?
- Where is the HQ of Paytm?
- Where is the HQ of MasterCard?
- Where is the HQ of Indian bank?
- Where is the HQ of ISRO?