Current Affairs 27 August 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 26 August 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of August 26, 2019
- Union Environment, Forest and Climate Change Minister Prakash Javadekar has inaugurated the National Centre for Avian Ecotoxicology at Salim Ali Centre for Ornithology and Natural Sciences ((SACON) in Which city?
- Recently Union Minister for Textiles Smriti Zubin Irani has launched which project which aims to move towards sustainable fashion that contributes to a clean environment?
- Which state ranked first in free medicine scheme implementation?
- Who will head the committee that has been set up for banking frauds by CVC?
- Which Indian institution has partnered with Denmark-based firm to start DESMI Centre of Excellence on Waste-to-Wealth?
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the $4.2 million redevelopment project of the 200-year-old Lord Sri Krishna temple in which country?
- Which space agency named a rock on Mars after iconic English Band -The Rolling Stones?
- Who won the the BWF World Championships title in Basel,Switzerland?
- Who won the gold medal at 2019 World Youth Archery Championship?
- Who became the most successful Indian captain in Overseas Test?
- Which app was launched to help Indian para-athletes to look up accessible places in Tokyo during their visit to the city for the 2020 Paralympics Games?
- Who won British Grand Prix?
- Who has been chosen for the ‘Eminent Engineer Award for the Year 2019’ by the Institution of Engineers (India) for his distinguished and exemplary Service in the field of Engineering and Technology?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Central Public Works Department?
- Where is the HQ of Badminton World Federation?