Current Affairs 27 August 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 26 August 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of August 26, 2021
- When is International Dog Day observed?
A) 22 August
B) 05 December
C) 26 August
D) 11 August
- When is Akshay Urja Diwas celebrated in India?
A) 09 February
B) 20 August
C) 11 August
D) 25 March
- In August 2021, who took over charge as the Chairperson of Stop TB Partnership Board?
B) Mansukh Mandaviya
C) Ram Vilas Paswan
D) Nitin Gadkari
- Who won the Czech International table tennis tournament at Olomouc in Czech Republic?
A) Sharath Kamal
B) Anthony Amalraj
C) Harmeet Desai
D) Sathiyan Gnanasekaran
- Sandeep Bakhshi has been reappointed as the managing director and chief executive officer of which bank?
A) OBC Bank
B) Axis Bank
C) ICICI Bank
D) HDFC Bank
- Sathiyan Gnanasekaran along with which tennis player won the mixed doubles event at the WTT (World Table Tennis) Contender Budapest 2021?
A) Manika Batra
B) Gunjan Singh
C) Shweta Gulati
D) Shreya Jain
- Where did Ohmium International, a US-based renewable energy start-up, launch India’s first green hydrogen electrolyzer Gigafactory?
- Which country topped the 2021 Global Manufacturing Risk Index by real estate consultant Cushman & Wakefield?
- Which of the following companies collaborated with Invest India to support tech startups in the country?
- Which company became the fourth company in India which crossed the $100 billion-mark in terms of market capitalisation (m-cap)?
- Which city has set up a specialised money laundering court to focus on money laundering cases and other financial crimes?
- Which company recently in August received in-principle approval from the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) for mutual fund business?
A) Bajaj Finserv
B) Bajaj Finance
C) Star Capital Finance
D) Motilal Oswal
- Which of the following has launched ‘12% club’ app which will allow customers to earn and borrow at an interest rate of 12%?
A) Phone Pay
D) Google Pay
- What is the height of world’s largest and tallest observation wheel Ain Dubai opened in Ain Dubai, UAE?
A) 250 Meters
B) 400 Meters
C) 150 Meters
D) 650 Meters
- What is the name of the campaign began by Jal Shakti Ministry to create more and more ODF Plus villages by undertaking waste water management at village level?
A) GANGA YAMUNA
- The Ministry of Electronics and Information and Technology (MeitY) launched SAMRIDH to boost start-up ecosystem in country. What does D stand for in SAMRIDH?