Current Affairs 27 December 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 26 December 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of December 26, 2020
- With Ladakh’s Tso Kar Wetland Complex added to India’s list of Ramsar sites, what is the number of Ramsar sites in India?
- Housing and Urban Affairs Minister Hardeep Singh Puri launched which web portal and mobile app on Good Governance Day i.e. 25th December 2020?
- Which state announced the construction of a new world class hockey stadium, being built as the largest one in the country?
A) Madhya Pradesh
- Which state government in collaboration with UNICEF has launched a ‘Career Portal’ for secondary and higher secondary students?
- Which state government launched Mobile Application and web portal called ‘PR Insight’ to improve the delivery of citizen centric services, based upon the feedback of its citizens on government policies?
A) Uttar Pradesh
- Which railway zone has become the first in the country to use End of Train Telemetry (EOTT) system to run trains without guards?
A) North Frontier Railway
B) South Central Railway
C) Western Railway
D) East Coast Railway
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) cancelled the banking licence issued to Subhadra Local Area Bank Ltd., situated where?
- Florin Citu is elected as the next prime minister of which country?
- Who has been elevated as the managing director and chief executive officer of YES Securities?
A) Sukrant Sarabhai
B) Prasanth Prabhakaran
C) Neel Karuthadathkuni
D) Varun Chakravarthy
- Which bank is going to exit its housing finance joint venture by selling its entire stake of over 64 per cent to Centrum Housing Finance for Rs 160 crore?
A) Central Bank of India
B) United Bank of India
C) UCO Bank
D) Indian Overseas Bank
- Which bank has emerged as the top player among the 100 Banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI) companies in the country as per Wizikey’s BFSI Movers and Shakers report?
A) State Bank of India
B) Punjab National Bank
C) HDFC Bank
D) ICICI Bank
- Which insurance company acquired 8.99 per cent stake in Paisalo Digital in December 2020?
A) Tata AIA Life Insurance
B) ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
C) SBI Life Insurance
D) Max Life Insurance
- India Ratings and Research (Ind-Ra) revised its expectation for India’s FY21 gross domestic product (GDP) growth to what percent?
- When is National Good governance day observed in India?
A) December 25
B) December 22
C) December 24
D) December 28
- Who launched a mobile application named ”Swachhata Abhiyan” to identify and geotag insanitary latrines and manual scavengers?
A) Jairam Ramesh
B) Amit Shah
C) Piyush Goel
D) Thaawarchand Gehlot
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of India Ratings and Research Private Limited situated?
A) New Delhi