Current Affairs 27 December 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 26 December 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of December 26, 2021
- Recently which state launched Free Smartphone Yojna’ ?
C) Madhya Pradesh
D) Uttar Pradesh
- As per finance ministry, real GDP in second quarter of this financial year grown by how much percent?
- Which mascot was chosen to Be Mascot for First Ever Kerala Olympic Games?
- Recently David Lloyd announced retirement from Commentary.He belongs to which nation?
B) South Africa
- Who was named as the Professional Squash Association’s (PSA) men’s president?
A) Saurav Ghosal
B) Ali Farag
C) Mukesh Ranjan
D) Sameer Pathak
- Which person to Get Mumbai Press Club’s ‘Journalist of the Year’ Award Posthumously?
A) Rakesh Ranjan
B) Mohan Singh
C) Ali Faizal
D) Danish Siddiqui
- Recently PT Thomas passed away,He was related to which field?
- Recently AYUSH Ministry celebrated which edition of Siddha Day?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of World Squash Federation?
- Where is the HQ of Indian Olympic Association?