Current Affairs 27 January 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 26 January 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of January 26, 2019
- Recently,according to PM Narendra Modi,India is on the way to become which largest economy in the world?
- According to a report by G-finder,health research money in india increased to how much amount?
A)Rs 130 cr
B)Rs 150 cr
C)Rs 147 cr
D)Rs 110 cr
- How much global threats has been listed by WHO for 2019?
- Which state launched “Yuva Swabhiman Yojana”?
- Which word was listed as Hindi word of the year 2018 by Oxford Dictionaries?
- According to eMarketer’s latest worldwide retail and ecommerce forecast,which country is poised to become the world’s top retail market in 2019?
- Who was reappointed as MD of Lakshmi Vilas Bank?
- Which PSU has been awarded the best miniratna PSU in strategic performance (financial category) at the Governance Now Sixth PSU awards?
A)Container Corporation of India
B) Numaligarh Refinery Limited
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Numaligarh Refinery Limited?
- Where is the HQ of Lakshmi vilas bank?
- Where is the HQ of World Health Organization?