Current Affairs 27 July 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 26 July 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 26, 2019
- By Which year the government has set a target for the installation of Rooftop Solar projects of 40,000 MegaWatt in the country?
- Recently Which country announced to send its first astronaut to space in 2022?
- Which country launched first private rocket capable of carrying satellites?
- Which company has acquired Intel smartphone modem business recently?
- Who has been appointed as head coach of Indian Table tennis team?
- Recently Mohammed Amir announced his retirement.He was related to which sports?
- What is the rank of India in latest FIFA rankings?
- Which company was sworn is as new sponsor of Indian cricket team by BCCI?
- Recently B S Yeddyurappa has been sworn is as new CM of which state?
- Who has been given additional charge of chairman and managing director of the Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited (MTNL)?
- Who was appointed as new chairman of Public Accounts Committee (PAC)?
B)Adhir Ranjan Chowdhury
- Recently Beji Caid Essebsi passed away.He was the former president of which country?
- When is KargilVijay Diwas observed?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the currency of Tunisia?
- Where is the HQ of Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited?