Current Affairs 27 July 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 26 July 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 26, 2020
- With which country has the Reserve Bank of India signed documents for extending a USD 400 million currency swap facility?
A) Sri Lanka
- Who will head the committee formed by the HRD Ministry to form guidelines and suggest measures to ensure that more students study in India?
A) Krishna Verma
B) DP Singh
C) Vivek Rana
D) YS Reddy
- According to the RBI’s Financial Stability Report released in July 2020, banks’ gross NPA may rise to how much percent by March 2021?
- Which state was named as the best performing state by the All India Football Federation under its performance assessment system?
A) Himachal Pradesh
D) West Bengal
- Which state’s saffron got the certificate of geographical indication (GI) registration?
B) Himachal Pradesh
C) Jammu and Kashmir
D) West Bengal
- Achyuta Rao who passed away recently was a/an _________
- Which ports has signed up for the Science-Based Targets initiative (SBTi) becoming the first Indian port to commit to set science-based emissions reduction targets?
A) Kamarajar Port Limited
B) Chennai Container Terminal Pvt. Ltd.
C) Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone Ltd (APSEZ)
D) Deendayal Port Trust
- Which country successfully hold flight test of 3D-printed aircraft engine?
- Who has been appointed as an honorary adviser for the BRICS Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCI) young leaders for the period 2020-2023?
A) Mukesh Pahwa
B) Sahil Seth
C) Aditya Saini
D) Ankush Garg
- India with which country jointly developed an ultra rapid testing kit for COVID-19 which gives results within 30 sec?
- Rajesh Bhushan has been appointed as the new Secretary under which ministry?
A) Ministry of Agriculture
B) Home Ministry
C) Union Health Ministry
D) Ministry of Water Resources
- Who has been named the Football Writers’ Association (FWA) Footballer of the Year for the 2019-20 Premier League season I?
A) Naby Keïta
B) Roberto Firmino
C) Virgil van Dijk
D) Jordan Henderson
- Noted Urdu ______________ Nusrat Zaheer passed away recently.
- Veteran Urdu ____________ Shams Jalnavi passed away recently.