Current Affairs 27 July 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 26 July 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 26, 2021
- How much amount did Government announce under Atma Nirbhar Bharat during last financial year?
A) Rs 37.29 lakh crore
B) Rs 29.87 lakh crore
C) Rs 32.56 lakh crore
D) Rs 25.09 lakh crore
- In collaboration with which institute will the union government set up a National Centre of Excellence for Animation, Visual Effects, Gaming and Comics for creating a world-class talent pool in India to cater to the Indian as well as global industry?
A) IIT Madras
B) IIT Ropar
C) IIT Delhi
D) IIT Bombay
- In July 2021, the government accredited how many academies across the country under Khelo India Scheme for the training of the Khelo India Athletes?
- A first-of-its-kind Centre of Excellence – Centre for Bio-Resources and Sustainable Development – to be set up in Northeast by the Ministry of Science and Technology will be located where ?
A) Kurung Kumey
B) Papum Pare
C) East Siang
- World Health Organization (WHO) signed an agreement with which organization to work together to foster diversity and equity through global initiatives promoting health and sport for everybody, everywhere?
A) International Paralympic Committee
B) World Flying Disc Federation
C) International Blind Sports Federation
D) International Association for Sports and Leisure Facilities
- Typhoon In-fa disrupted the life in which country?
- Which company along with US multinational GE joined hands (separately) with India’s Science and Technology Research Board (SERB) to conduct fundamental research in the areas of the companies’ interest?
- Which Indian wrestler won a gold medal in the 73-kg category Cadet World Championship held in Budapest, Hungary?
A) Praveen Malik
B) Vishal Kaliramana
C) Priya Malik
D) Sakshi Hooda
- B S Yediyurappa resigned as the Chief Minister of which state?
D) Tamil Nadu
- Which state government has appointed Olympic Silver Medalist Saikhom Mirabai Chanu as Additional Superintendent of Police (Sports) in the Police Department?
A) Arunachal Pradesh
- When is World Mangrove Day celebrated?
A) July 27
B) July 20
C) July 18
D) July 26
- 26 July, 2021 was which anniversary of Kargil Vijay Diwas?
- Who has authored the book titled “Over It: How to Face Life’s Hurdles with Grit, Hustle, and Grace”?
A) Lolo Jones
B) Sydney McLaughlin
C) Leryn Franco
D) Kim Kalicki
- Book titled “An Ordinary Life: Portrait of an Indian Generation” has been written by whom?
A) Sushil Chandra
B) Achal Kumar Jyoti
C) Sunil Arora
D) Ashok Lavasa
- Which ministry has launched a web-based portal www.pmcaresforchildren.in to facilitate submission of applications, identification of children eligible to receive support?
A) Union Home Ministry
B) Union Women and Child Development Ministry
C) Union Tribal Affairs Ministry
D) Union Education Ministry
- With Kakatiya Rudreshwara (Ramappa) Temple, Telangana been inscribed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, there are how many total World Heritage Sites in India?
- Which of the following partnered with Atal Innovation Mission – NITI Aayog, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and Rabo Foundation to launch the Agritech Challenge 2021, which aims to help address challenges faced by smallholder farmers across Asia and Africa?
A) United Nations Development Programme
B) Food and Agriculture Organization
C) International Fund For Agricultural Development
D) United Nations Capital Development Fund
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of United Nations Capital Development Fund situated?
A) Rome, Italy
B) New York, USA
C) Copenhagen, Denmark
D) Lausanne, Switzerland
- Where is the HQ of International Paralympic Committee located?