Current Affairs 27 March 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 26 March 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of March 26, 2019
- India started joint military exercise “MITRA SHAKTI” with which country?
- According to Joint United Nations Programme on the UNAIDS, India recorded how much percent reduction in TB deaths among people living with HIV by 2017?
- Which Indian INS to participate in LIMA 19 in Malaysia?
- Which country become the first country in the world to install wireless charging systems for electric taxis?
- Recently,RBI slapped which bank with a penalty of Rs 2 crore for non-compliance of regulatory directions with regard to SWIFT operations?
- Who will head the committee that has been formed Nilekani to further deepen digital payments and enhance financial inclusion through Fintech?
D)Ravneet Singh Gill
- Recently,Conor Mcgregor announced his retirement.He was related to which sports?
- Recently, Nikki Bella announced her retirement.She was related to which sports?
- Recently, Rafi Eitan passed away. He belongs to which profession?
- When is the International Day of Remembrance of the Victims of Slavery and the transatlantic slave trade is observed?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the currency of Sri Lanka?
- What is the currency of Malaysia?
- What is the currency of Norway?